The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2003, 09:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Delema...

...long story short...

...yesterday was the monthly meeting at the "rod, and gun club", and the situation is...

...A member was charged with an incident of having his bow drawn during archery league where the "range master" had to command him to "put down his bow as there was someone down range...

...I was not there, but it was brought to the board members for attention, the guy isn't the most popular person due to prior screw ups, ruuning the dart league before, something about conduct, and here's what happened...

...everyone has a chance to voice their positions on the matter, the accused included, and he admitted the screw up, but in his plea to not take a thiry day suspention, he tried to bring up other supposed inicidents which were not reported prior , etc in his defence, and i spoke up, and told him to take his thirty day suppension, and "deal with it...

...they voted 19 to 14 to suspend him, and he was asked to leave the building and grounds, but 40, or so minutes later, one of his croonies comes up to me in the meeting room, and says...

..."Ken is sitting up the hill waiting for you"...

...some others heard it i believe, and answer me this...

..."was I threatened???", and when questioned the 2nd guy told the club president that "he was only the messenger"...

...sure enough I'm leaving, and this guy is sitting off club property, across the road, and he "flipped me the bird", he also flipped the club president the bird while he was leaving...

....I don't know where to go with this at this point, sittin here shaking as I would like to kick his a$$ for the secondary threat, but, I need advice here...

...this guy works at the sporting goods place part time where I buy my ammo, and he's unstable enough to sit across from club propety, what else is he capable of,.....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2003, 09:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Report it to the police.

Someone making threats and has a history of aberrant behavior should be removed from a position of having access.

Let people know. Documentation exists so use it to justify your concerns.

Darrel
Old 04-07-2003, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis,

What SFC says. That way if he tries something on you the cops aready know that you had queried them about him and your perdiciment. Don't sweat the small stuff.....this dudes small stuff.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-07-2003, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default undeceided...

...spoke to the club President this morning , and voiced my concern, as he was "flipped off also"...

...The "other member" who relayed the message seems to be a new member, and might be on "probation" as it is in the by laws, so, I'm keeping my options open, and am on guard, which I shouldn't have to be, BUT...

...at this point, this guy stands the chance of being thrown out of this " public, yet, private club, and from what I gather, he has no other life,...

...hunkered down...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-07-2003, 11:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Filed...

...a verbal report with the "top sheriff" for the County...

...names, and incident, just so we have a understanding for the future if need be...

...boils down to, do I want to be a member of a club that has this "stuff" boiling over...

...I don't need it, you join a club for the "brother, and sisterhood" so it seems, but I would rather join someplace else, or remain as I have for 44 years, doin' things by my self...

...It's not a case of "letting him win", I don't need to look over my shoulder for anyone,anymore, and I'm not the person to forget...

...consequently.., my PTSD is kickin' in hard, and I will not subject my family to this jerk down the line, rather fade back, and let it all go, club's not worth it to me.......

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-07-2003, 01:33 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

"I will not subject my family to this jerk down the line, rather fade back, and let it all go, club's not worth it to me......."

I hear that...

Thank you for taking the time to call Griz..

It was much appreciated by both of us...Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-07-2003, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I tested Special Forces and worked with forces working with the CIA.

Quit the club?

He wins.

We cannot allow any terrorist win, foreign or home grown.

My PTSD kicked in so hard after my granddaughter's death, that guns were hidden from me and I only survived from the love of my wife and my stepchildren. I still want to go and hurt someone.
I am surviving by their love.

Darrel
Old 04-07-2003, 03:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The...

...PLOT THICKENS...

..."ok" thinking things are better after "reporting it to the "Top Sheriff of the County, and then come to find out...

...the guy who is pulling this shi+...

...HIS BROTHER IS A DEPUTY SHERIFF FOR THE COUNTY...

...seems to be a deeper problem here now, kinda what good is it gonna due to report him there,...

also the story is...this guy was pulled over once when leaving the club before by the Sheriff, and then let go because of who brudda is...

...not a favorable afternoon....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-07-2003, 03:25 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Darrel,

It's good to hear you're holding steady. You and Joy are in my thoughts and prayers.

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-07-2003, 04:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Darrel...

...I hear you loud, and clear...

...My condolences on your loss of your Grandchild...

...I'm one to make split second deceisions, and I am "situation by situation, day to day, and minute to minute in a lot of cases...

...this guy was/is spoiled/immmature, and sheltered, etc, and a spoiled loose cannon is dangerous, I have no problem fighting anyone if the cause is just...

...Rader on, and tick, tock, just back to second by second......

...Thank you for the uplifting...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk