The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-21-2004, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Closeure,...

...24/6,... almost 24 years 6 months ago I went to a gunfight without a gun, I won, but I lost,...

...Closeure

...for me there isn't any, for most of you, you left it behind when you left "in country", but I can't leave the way you all did, there has been no acceptence,(other then here), from the powers that be, and my restlessness, and has compounded itself, and continues to do so,...

...tomorrow the DAV will offically install me at the officers installation dinner as Jr. Vice Commander of Chapter #38, and yet, the United States Air Force refuses to accept the evidence of my participation at "the Natchitoches Christmas Light festival 01 Dec 79",...

...I have just about given up on ever finding any direct witnesses after all this time, and of all the evidence I have presented to prove my case through the AFBCMR, even with the letters from the police chief himself, it has just been shelved, so now I have what I consider to be my last C+P exam on Monday, after bailing out on the one last week(when my walls close in, they close tight), so here I sit, and ponder clousure, and how to find it,...

...I found great comfort with the trip to Georgia, and it helped to be in the same "room" with some of the greatest men I have ever known, but here at "home", the situation never changes, my wife has been as understanding as anyone could be, but will never understand the horrors of that night, I hear a thousand screams every night, and one lone infant's , his accomplice blows my head off every night, and I ache every morning as my grip on his wrists is ever present, I cannot remove the blood, and flesh from my face, nor the piss from my memory no matter how many times I wash, my teeth break on regular intervals due to gritting/grinding in my sleep, so its off to the dentist again, and again, I have to walk these streets, and these streets are the same as those, I cannot leave my "in country" for my "in country" is this country,...

...I don't know how vent other then here, so trying to "keep movin' is diffucult, but 24/6 is upon me in 10 days, and 25 years flat is approaching even sooner, 25 years of the same shi+ night, after night has worn me thin,...

...thank you for your support, do I feel better, hell no, but, this is who I am,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2004, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Curtis

Don't you dare to think about giving the bastards the satisfaction. You do need to do another visit to the VA. I offered before, I'll do it again, you need a hand, I'll go with you. But you do not give up. That's an order.
I need you to cover me in airports.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 05-24-2004, 08:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Told you so,...

just go this today, and you don't have to wonder why I hate thhe phuckin system,...

...I submitted the two letters from the "Chief of police of Natchitoches La." in my request to have my PTSD officially acknowledged months back, and of all days to arrive as I have a C+P exam today,...

Dept. of the Air force
Washington Dc

AFBMCR
1535 Command drive
EE wing 3rd floor
Andrews AFB MD 20762

Me
My Address

...Dear me,

After careful consideration of your request for reconsideration of your application for correction of military records, AFBCMR docket # BC-2001-XXXXX, the board determined thhere was insufficient evidence or injustice to warrent corrective action. Accordingly, your application was denied.

This decision does not preclude an additional request for reconsideration, but such a request must be accompanied by a newly discovered relevant evidence that was not available at the time of your original application. Absent such additional evidence, further consideration of your application is not possible.

BY DIRECTION OF THE CHAIR PANEL...

BLAH, BLAH,...

... APPLICANT REQUESTS THAT:
In the applicants request for reconsideration, he request his particapation in the disarming of a gunman at the Natchitoches Christmas light festival be acknowledged, and that his records be corrected to show his post trumatic stress disorder (PTSD) was incurred during his service in the Air Force.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATEMENT OF FACTS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tHE APPLICANT WAS HONORABLY DISCHHARGED ON 6 jUN 80 UNDER THHE PROVISIONS OF afm 39-12 BY REASON OF UNSUITABLE PERSONALITY DISORDER-BOARD WAIVER. an RE code of 2c was assigned. he completed 2 years, 11 months, and 29 days on active duty and was serving in the grade of E-4.

A similar was appeal was considered by the board on 31 Jan. 01. The applicant requested to hhave his narritive reason for discharge, "unsuitable-personality disorder board waiver" be removed from his DD214, and his participation in thhe disarming of a gunman at the Natchitoches Christmas Light festival acknowledged. After considering the evidence provided The board corrected the applicants records to reflect his reason for separation as "Directed by the secretary of the Air Force" with the corresponding seperation code "JFF" The board found insufficient evidence of an error or injustice in regard to the applicants request to have his involvment in the disarming of a gunman at the Natchitoches Christmas light festival acknowledged.
The rationale of the earlier decision by the board is contained in the record of the proceedings at exibit F.

In his most recent submission, he AGAIN requests that his particapation in the disarming of a gunman at the "Natchitoches Christmas light festival" be acknowledged and his records be corrected to shhow his post-trumatic stress disorder was incurred during his service in the Air Force. In support of his appeal, he provided a personal statement, statements from a city Police offical, an undated affidavit from a retired military Officer regarding his review of the shooting incident, and newspaper clippings of the incident. Applicant's complete submission is at exhibit G.

THHE BOARD CONCLUDES THAT:
---------------------------------------

After again reviewing this application and the evidence provided in the support of the appeal, we remain unpersuaded that the applicant has demonstrated the existence of an error, or injustice. We considered the applicant's request for an offical acknowledgement of the incident in hhis military records and to have his records reflect that his PTSD was incurred during his service n the Air Force. However, after reviewing the evidence submitted in support, we find the applicant failed to substantiate his claims regarding thhe degree of his involvment in thhe 1979 incident in question resulted in his current diagnosis of PTSD. Based on the foregoing, and in the absence of persuasive evidence to the contary, we find no compelling basis to overturn the boards earlier determination.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BOARD DETERMINES THAT:
----------------------------------------

The applicant be notified that the evidence presented did not demonstrate the existence of meterial error, or injustice; that thhe application was denied without a personal apperence; and that the application will only be reconsidered upon thhe submission of newly discovered relevant evidence not considered with this application.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following members of the board considered AFBCMR docket number BC-2001 -01465 in executive session on 15 April, under the provisions of AFI 36-2603

Mr. Roscoe Hinton Jr. Panel chhair
Mr. Christopher Carey, Member
Mr. James W. Russel III, member

the following documentary evidence was considered:

Exhibit E record of proceedings, dated 14 feb. 2003 withh exibits
Exhibit F reconsideration Package, undated with attachments...

Roscoe Hinton Jr.
Panel chhair

You don't have to wonder how pissed I am again, and F~C% THEM ALL,...

...OUGHT TO BE A GREAT C=P EXAM TODAY............................................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Last edited by Stick; 01-27-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: semantics
Old 05-24-2004, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Question well

What happened at the C&P. You should have let me know you were going again. Would you cantact me, I do want to know what the next step is.

Stay healthy, damn it,
Andy
Old 05-24-2004, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Today,...

...1330hrs,...

...no holes barred, fire for effect, this is not what i needed going into this today, just the final nail in the coffin I guess, I've spent years just trying to clear my name, and no matter how much "evidence " i have submitted, they just keep rejecting me,...

...and they wonder why people go nuts on them, If they cannot accept the "Chief of police's written word of offical Natchitoches' stationary" I have nowhere to go now, I'm at my wits end, and it ain't gonna be pretty today,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 05-24-2004, 09:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

My prayers are with you. I can only speak for myself. I didn't leave Vietnam or Cambodia over there. I wish it was that easy. I have dreams every week, sometimes worse... considering what meds I ingest. Almost every day, whether in casual conversation, at the dentist's office, as a result of the bumper stickers on my car, playing on-line multiplayer games on the Internet ( my handle is NamVet70 )..and in a thousand other ways..Vietnam comes up. It just never f~c%ing goes away !! My reaction varies according to my mood..sometimes it is not pleasant...All one can do with PTSD is control it, and work thru it. Have you ever went to a Vet Center group session ?

Please call me if you want to talk. Have you considered getting in touch with your Congressman or Senator about this ? Has the DAV, AMVETS, American Legion, or VFW intervened for you ? If there is anything I can do, just ask. Anything at all. Don't give the bastards the satisfaction.

May God Bless you brother,

Larry

Last edited by Stick; 01-27-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: semantics
Old 05-24-2004, 10:37 PM

Curtis -

All I can offer to help are my prayers - if anyone's listening or not they're still sent.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Doc.2/47

Curtis-

Has always seemed to me that what the gov'ment has written down on its' records ain't near as important as the records we leave each day in the hearts and minds of others.Spect that most of the records you've left behind are first class.

You are a fine man and I am proud and honored ta know ya."Henry"(my ole truck) is pretty tickled ta know ya too as he didn't blow up even once on the way back from Ga. and seems to be getting a good bit better mileage.

Now you keep it wired as tight as ya can and keep in mind that there's a bunch a good ole boys an gals around these parts that'll always be willin ta tote your ruck an watch your 6 as best we can.

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 04:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

What Doc said and Larry. Keep movin Curtis. We got your ruck
Old 05-25-2004, 05:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
Hang in there
Bob K

God bless the ACLU

Last edited by b3196; 03-17-2009 at 05:55 AM.