The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Cool Vanity plates

Whenever the wife and I go out on the road we have a habit of looking at the plates of the cars around us, looking mostly for out of state but also looking at vanity plates. Georgia has up to seven digits on its tags and once upon a time I owned a suicide door, '69 Lincoln that I had the plate, MISTRIS and that"s the one that probably got us looking in the first place.
A couple weeks ago I saws a Mini Cooper from Fayette County and it had the MOMSTOY plate on it but this weekend I saw two that really took the cake.
The first plate read HAFAST from Atlanta, Fulton County and it was on, believe it or not, a Ford Falcon.
The one that really took the cake was a Corvette from Fayette County. You couldn't pay me enough to drive a car with the license plate, D1PSH1T that's on that plastic Chevrolet. The car was at the side of the road and another car with blue lights flashing was stopped right behind it.
Sponsored Links