The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-10-2018, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry There Comes A Time

7-10-2018

“There comes a time when even a damned fool calls it a day – and I have reached that point in many arenas, and on numerous occasions!” For instance: I once had a friend (?) that I attended college with, who ate my food, stayed at my home, was my guest (and at my expense) on many instances, but when the time came for a little reciprocal action, be it to a far lesser degree, this friend of many, many years, acted like I was an infectious leper!

Then there was the case of a delusional cretin who for years talked the talk about mining deals, but when a once in a lifetime opportunity presented itself, he merely slithered back into the woodwork along with the rest of those grandiose termites!

And of course, not all kindred individuals are of such lacking character, and as matter of fact, some were even well educated, loaded with bucks, and even blessed with some degree of earthly renown, and they were quick to let you know just how honored you should be in their presence? However, when the shoe was on the other foot, and they needed something from you, they quickly reversed roles and temperament! But most of all – “Beware of those few, ever-hungry political cusses (both major parties), who, by virtue of the public’s temporary lapse in judgment (usually right around election time), quickly begin to believe their own often fallacious publicity, along with that army of cankers that hunger for a bite out of someone elses mental or physical labors!”

I AM NOBODY’S, SAVE FOR MY OWN, MAN…

Hardcore