VOM Contributor 
Default a bill introduced in New Jersey that will make you angry

http://www.ahherald.com/readers_writ...immigrants.htm

published Atlantic Highlands Herald
2 March 2006
READER'S WRITE

Archive

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DRAIN ON SOCIETY

I couldn't agree more with Dr. Sharfenberger's comments. Partha Banerjee and his New Jersey Immigration Policy Network have recently sent an "issue paper" to Governor Corzine asking that 1) New Jersey spend taxpayer funds to create an "immigrant rights" group, basically it is a way for pro-illegal immigrant advocates to obtain state sanction of their illicit activities, 2) demand taxpayer funded in-state college tuition benefits to illegal alien students and their families (in violation of current federal law and to the detriment of U.S. citizens and foreign national students who have valid I-20 student visas. Mr. Banerjee states that illegal immigrant students are "virtual Americans" because they play soccer with our kids and go to school with U.S.citizen children and therefore deserve to have benefits/privileges of citizenship. Banerjee misses the point. To reward any benfit/privilege of residency or citizenship to illegal aliens is to reward them for breaking the law and remaining undetected. This has got to stop. The law applies to everyone. No one is above the law no matter where they are from. Enough is enough.

BTW, State Senator Nilsa Cruz-Perez reintroduced a bill in NJ (A245) to award illegal aliens in-state tuition benefits at NJ's 19 public colleges and universities. This is an outrage. Please contact your NJ legislator and oppose this reward to illegal aliens.

Mariann Davies
Doylestown, PA
Old 03-31-2006, 07:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Wait a second, if they are here illegally why should they have any of our Countries rights. So typical of the Toxic State to do something stupid like this!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 08:21 AM
Robert J Ryan

This is a fight now between the liberals and conservaties. I for one am tired of the BS if you are here illegally you need to be sent back where you are from. And I really don't care where you are from, or what ethnic group you represent.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

An Airman at McGuire AFB or a Soldier at Ft Dix can't get instate tuition in NJ BUT an Illegal alien can? what a country...... something needs to change to send these illegals home to Mexico and let El Presidente FOX take care of his countries unemployment and people. Not the US Taxpayers US Schnooks....