The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2003, 06:47 PM

Talking Harley-Fixing

Going up tomorrow and putting new Pipes, baffles and Heat Shields put on my FXR . Changing my coil ,wires and plugs, these are changes you can't see but my Pipes are looking too COOL! I'm just a fool for fast Harleys. Psyco-vet Torch :cl:
Old 02-12-2003, 05:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Looking forward to seeing you March 8th. My straight pipes sound good but probably not good for compression. You sure dead girls can't say no ?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 06:11 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Fully embroidered

Psyco vets cammo shirt !!! It is being done as we speak. What name do you want on the front?
Old 02-12-2003, 06:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Fully embroidered

Quote:
Originally posted by PHO127 Psyco vets cammo shirt !!! It is being done as we speak. What name do you want on the front?
I want one!!!! Can I get EXLRRP on the front with jumpwings?
James
Old 02-12-2003, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Exclamation Xgrunt - Lt

You guys are hooking up on March 8th? That's great, hope you have a good time. BUT, arn't the two of you going to be in Savannah on the 20th?????????
Just wondering.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 02-12-2003, 11:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Andy , we for sure will be in Savannah on the 20th. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Danny and Frank are riding there and Sid and I are pulling our bikes. Lets all wear our psyco stuff and take over the hotel bar !! On the 8th I am taking Frank to the Legion to try out his brass knuckles.
Old 02-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Talking WOW

Frank, I just looked at the embroidered smiley face proof and it is awsome, Also took a pair of Jump wings and CIB in to have them done. I am taking my shirt in the morning to have the Smiley face embroidered over the silk screen and airborne wings and CIB. Would you like wings and/or CIB on yours?

This is almost as good as tatoos
Old 02-12-2003, 01:49 PM

Unhappy To my eternal shame

I am a "leg" but the CIB would be great. Also as my name Torch is my road name. Looking forward to seeing you the 8th and Andy yes I am still making it on the 20th to see ya. The FIRST time in my life I will have rode for 8 hrs to talk a [retired] lawman with out a suponea[sp].LOL :cl:
Old 02-12-2003, 06:32 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Frank

For some reason I didn?t really read your new ?signature? until just now. Obviously we all need to make a promise right now and stick with it.
Under no circumstances whatsoever will there be ANY human sacrifice; (while in Georgia, in March). Not unless absolutely necessary and not without a 2/3rds majority vote. Or unless it?s snowing.
Also, we must all agree that none of us are volcano?s. Hence, virgins will not be required (underline required) to be sacrificed to us. Come on, my wife will be there, she thinks I?m getting better!

8 hours on a bike, I?m humbled. How about if you get there the day before so you can keep up? I?ve only been soponeaed about a dozen times. Answered all of them, except one. Wonder if there's still a warrant out for me in Toledo Ohio? That?s a long story.

Stay healthy, the early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese,
Andy
PS: Good luck with the brass knuckles but haven't you guys ever heard of "sap gloves"? Used them a lot back in the day, until five years ago. They don't get noticed as much and there's less blood. Some people out there have bad blood. I'm just looking out for your health.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:44 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Boston is Brrrrrrrrr today

Andy, I was just watching the early weather and it is 8 degrees in Boston this morning, by the time march 20th rolls around you won't want to go back. No sacrifices huh, does this mean we can't go alligator trolling?. LT and I are going to pull our bikes, they are bar hoppers and there arn't enough bars on I-16 from Macon to Savannah to support us. We are all looking forward to meeting you and the missus.