The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-27-2018, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Truth Is Never A Disaster

9-27-2018

In my opinion, all that can ever be expected of any individual is truth! After all, is any man or woman any better than their word of honor? And contrary to the verbiage of at least one member of the hearing that I witnessed on television today, truth is never a disaster, it is just (purely and simply) “TRUTH!”

As such, let us get down to what I witnessed on the tube (television) today: Again in my opinion: A liar (any liar), especially within government, is a dangerous and destructive thing, not only to that person, but indeed, they can damage everyone and everything around them forever, “Including Our Nation Itself!”

When however, tears are forthcoming from any political aspirant during a confirmation hearing, then I have got to ask myself what would push anyone to demean any man or woman in this fashion? Better yet, let me ask you this: “What would prompt anyone, anywhere, to dash an individual onto the rocks of possible lies and adversity, and this merely for a chance at temporary political stardom?”

“Our Country, Our Ideals, Our Future, and Especially Our People Themselves, Must (as they have over the past 242 years) - Forever Come First and Foremost! These Are The Treasures of The Ages, and The Promise of Even Greater Things That Are Yet To Come!” (hrt – 9/27/2018)

Hardcore
Old 09-27-2018, 02:59 PM

Arrow

I think the day his name came up for this position. I would think that the FBI would automatically do a background check on that person immediately at that time. The lifetime position is critical to the Peoples of this Country for decades to come. Rule of Law is critical in order to ensure the People's rights.

I didn't like the process and it could have been managed better. Politics is a process by which two parties throw stones at each member and then the media beats this to death with their own interpretation of the rule of law.

The two parties don't really serve the people - they are only concerned with the power they can maintain to their parties ideals. Not necessarily to the People of the United States. It seems party means more than the People's.

I can only imagine what it was like in the 1st Supreme Court in 1798? And what cases they heard back then - that would be interesting to read about.

The Judiciary Act of 1789 is passed by Congress and signed by President George Washington, establishing the Supreme Court of the United States as a tribunal made up of six justices who were to serve on the court until death or retirement. That day, President Washington nominated John Jay to preside as chief justice, and John Rutledge, William Cushing, John Blair, Robert Harrison, and James Wilson to be associate justices. On September 26, all six appointments were confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

The U.S. Supreme Court was established by Article 3 of the U.S. Constitution. The Constitution granted the Supreme Court ultimate jurisdiction over all laws, especially those in which their constitutionality was at issue. The high court was also designated to oversee cases concerning treaties of the United States, foreign diplomats, admiralty practice, and maritime jurisdiction. On February 1, 1790, the first session of the U.S. Supreme Court was held in New York City’s Royal Exchange Building.

The U.S. Supreme Court grew into the most important judicial body in the world in terms of its central place in the American political order. According to the Constitution, the size of the court is set by Congress, and the number of justices varied during the 19th century before stabilizing in 1869 at nine. In times of constitutional crisis, the nation’s highest court has always played a definitive role in resolving, for better or worse, the great issues of the time.

They were: As stipulated by the Judiciary Act of 1789, there was one Chief Justice, John Jay, and five Associate Justices: James Wilson, William Cushing, John Blair, John Rutledge and James Iredell. Only Jay, Wilson, Cushing, and Blair were present at the Court's first sitting.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote