Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-28-2018, 02:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Mass Impeachments

9-28-2018

(opinions)

After suffering through two days of wishy-washy political cowardice, I came to the conclusion that the outcome of the recent judicial hearings (as they appeared on television) were little more than a pre-ordained exercise in futility! It was further my opinion that to them: “The Will of The People Be Damned”, as a few of those purely political clods that I saw on the tube over the last few days, could have cared less about the people that they were tasked to represent (equally), as to them, we were all nothing but “Republican or Democratic Cattle”, again in my own humble opinion! “Where Do We Scrape-Up Such Egocentric Creatures?”

“The most tragic part of this whole damned charade however, was the fact that no one seems to even care any more, as was more than obvious by the elitist attitudes of the leadership from both political factions!”

“Well, it is (or was) your country people!” And the last time that I looked, we were touted as still believing in “Liberty and Justice For All!” But always remember this: “Many a damned good man and woman has fought for, and even died for, that which a scant few politicians now seek to usurp away from you, your children, and their children after them!! So maybe instead of suffering through the indignities of those who now see public office more as their own divine right, than as a sacred responsibility, we should investigate more - the articles of legal and mass impeachment? Either do the “Political Jobs” that you were handsomely hired to do or quickly find a different line of work! WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE - “AND HAVE EARNED NO LESS!!”

Hardcore
Old 09-29-2018, 02:02 PM

Again we see we the people interacting and more so the women. They don't want to be 2nd class citizen's in the wings of the men. They are too smart now and have finally put the pieces together to insist on change.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote