The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-13-2017, 03:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy What Gives Me [Us] The Right Indeed

10-13-2017

Some years ago, I had a man of the cloth demand to know what gave me the right to question his authority, his wisdom, and his unchallengeable biblical knowledge! “After all, who in the Hell was I to ask, what I was not schooled or blessed to ask?”

For the record, I am an American, I am a free man, my family (on one side or the other) was here before “The American Revolution”, they bled, they sweated, and they toiled to garner that blessing for me, and that is precisely what gives me that right! Apparently, this man of the cloth, had apparently no use for “The Separation of Church and State”, at least in my opinion?

I heard something today on television that referenced “The Akashic Records” - the compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions and even intent, ever to have occurred in the past, present or future – “Very Interesting!” And this definitely brought to mind “The Old Shakespearean Quote” about there being more things in heaven and earth than man has ever dreamed!

“Maybe we mortals are not as smart or as omnipotent as we think that we are?”

Hardcore

---------------------------
Akashic records
In theosophy and anthroposophy, the Akashic records are a compendium of all human events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present or future. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the etheric plane. There are anecdotal accounts but no scientific evidence for existence of the Akashic records.[1][2][3]

Akasha (ākāśa आकाश) is the Sanskrit word for "aether" or "atmosphere". Also, in Hindi, Akash (आकाश) means "sky" or "heaven".

Theosophical Society

The Sanskrit term akasha was introduced to the language of theosophy through H. P. Blavatsky (1831–1891), who characterized it as a sort of life force; she also referred to "indestructible tablets of the astral light" recording both the past and future of human thought and action, but she did not use the term "akashic".[4] The notion of an akashic record is attributed to Alfred Percy Sinnett, who, in his book Esoteric Buddhism (1883), wrote of a Buddhist belief in "a permanency of records in the Akasa" and "the potential capacity of man to read the same."[4][5] By C. W. Leadbeater's Clairvoyance (1899) the association of the term with the idea was complete, and he identified the akashic records by name as something a clairvoyant could read.[4] In his 1913 Man: How, Whence, and Whither?, Leadbeater claims to record the history of Atlantis and other civilizations as well as the future society of Earth in the 28th century.[4][6]

Alice A. Bailey wrote in her book Light of the Soul on The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Book 3

– Union achieved and its Results (1927):

The akashic record is like an immense photographic film, registering all the desires and earth experiences of our planet. Those who perceive it will see pictured thereon: The life experiences of every human being since time began, the reactions to experience of the entire animal kingdom, the aggregation of the thought-forms of a karmic nature (based on desire) of every human unit throughout time. Herein lies the great deception of the records. Only a trained occultist can distinguish between actual experience and those astral pictures created by imagination and keen desire.
Rudolf Steiner

The Austrian theosophist and later founder of Anthroposophy, Rudolf Steiner, used the concept mainly in a series of articles in his journal Lucifer-Gnosis in 1904 to 1908 where he wrote about Atlantis, Lemuria, etc. .[7] Besides this, he used the term in the title of lectures on a Fifth Gospel held in 1913 and 1914, shortly after the foundation of the Anthroposophical Society and Steiner's exclusion from the Theosophical Society Adyar.[8]
Aquarian Gospel Levi H. Dowling's Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ (1908) offers a version of the youth of Jesus Christ ostensibly based upon "Akashic Record" material.