The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-20-2017, 12:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Definitely Living The American Dream

10-20-2017

Almost four centuries ago, (1620 A.D. - to be exact), a tired and hungry group of adventurers first set foot upon a slab of weather-worn rock at what was to become “The Massachusetts Bay Colony.” And along this wind-swept stretch of inhospitable coastline, this hardy little band of neo-citizens nearly perished during their first brutal winter in this strange and hostile new land! Since that time however, “We Americans” have hung-tough, defied the staggering odds, and spread our productive roots from sea to shining sea, and far beyond that.

To write about each and every worthy individual however, would require volumes of paper and gallons of ink, and this is why I am limiting (through necessity), my comments and observations to just the occasional individual, whose contributory deeds I feel should be brought to the attention of “The American Public” And just one such individual that I have had the pleasure of meeting recently is a doctor of immeasurable value (opinion).

His name is James Veltmeyer” and he practices medicine right here in San Diego County. And on top of being a very proficient doctor, Veltmeyer impresses me as being anything but a yes-man. And this doctor is not only a man of science who has, in the past, known his own share of hardship, but indeed, he is (in my opinion), a blending of “An Old Country Doctor, the Quintessential Professional, and of course - A Seeker of Truth and Healing”, to whom the patient always comes first and foremost! But within his (Veltmeyer’s) hulking frame however, also resides a man who brings to my mind a current action hero whose name is familiar to most of us today, a top M.D. who also embodies professionalism and genuine concern, and a doctor with a sparkling sense of humor as well – a rare and refreshing combination in today’s hectic world!

Now add to this the fact that “Doctor James Veltmeyer”, along with his desire to improve the quality of life here in San Diego, is also running for Congress (52nd District), and you begin to realize that this gent is “The Real Deal”, and that we need a lot more just like him!

“As such, might I suggest that Dr. James Veltmeyer take part in many more town-hall meetings and rallies, and this in order to give the people the opportunity to meet with him, and to question him personally!”

Hardcore

www.Veltmeyerforcongress.com