The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2009, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale View Post
I don'thkave enough facts to form a judgement. How about y'all.
I dont have enough facts to form a judgement either. I do, however have enough info to form an opinion. After re-reading the article, it says one of her SUPERIORs told her she would have to put her kid in foster care, not her COMMANDER, as I first thought. My bad on that. Hell, that superior could be her 22 year old, newly promoted SGT. I still don't want to believe someone told her that. There are at least three sides to every story.

My opinion is the same as many here...if you can't fillfill your obligations, and do what your teammates are asked to go do, you need to be put out. It is hard to be a single parent, period. It is much harder still to be a single parent Soldier. It is a line of work not conducive to parenting alone.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links