The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2005, 07:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Beauty And The Beast?

Is Terry Schiavo the only victim of mankind?s latest rampage into the world of the inhumane and the grotesque? No, but what is being done to this vulnerable lady proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that we are not as far above the sewers of the beast as we may like to (erroneously) believe that we are!

?And for the record, what were Terri Schiavo?s crimes that make her eligible for the Death Penalty, and this in a fashion (Starvation & Thirst) that makes lethal injection look mild and humane?? As for me, I would never turn my back upon anyone who sees nothing wrong with this scenario of betrayal and murder, no matter what lame excuses are offered up!! And for the record, no one - not Supreme Court Justice, President, Governor, or even uncaring lout, will escape final retribution on this one! (opinion)

?In combat, no injured trooper is left behind if it can be helped - not even those as severely injured as Terri Schiavo! Nor do we eliminate a fellow (injured) American because it will be too laborious to see to there needs!? And for the record, what ever happened to ?In Sickness and in Health?, or has that too become passe and moot?

?We have indeed entered a new chapter in human de-evolution!!? One in which we discard that which does not come up to the specifications of the lofty!!

?How dare any human, even those dunderheads on the Supreme Court or even a state governor, place himself in the position of the executioner?s apprentice?? And for this foul betrayal, these earthly lords just may (someday) find themselves standing in the same waiting line as Eichmann and Hussein? (opinion)

Have we now taken on the role of a god, and do we now determine who will live and who will die on the basis of illness alone!? Is this not what the Nazis attempted some sixty-five years ago? And for the record, many other people have recovered from similar afflictions as Terri?s in the past! And even if this lady never does recover fully, we must remember that to cut off her food and water is, in my opinion, ?MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE!?

Granted, some may call it by a different name, while attempting to make it sound like the human thing to do? But in my book, it is still as foul a deed as mankind can undertake without crawling about upon his stomach like a snake! And remember this - ?Hell is overflowing with asps who also felt that their comfort and convenience was far more important than the existence of one of their peers!!?

This woman (Terry) is a human being, and a cherished part of God?s domain! She did nothing wrong, and is not some thing to be discarded or eliminated at will. And when even loving and caring parents are denied the right to save their own child, then what hope is there for any of us?

?But for the grace of God, there go we!!?

I would have never believed that a nation that prides itself upon justice and love of God, could ever sink as low as to euphemize one of our own species for something that was totally out of her control?! ?Are we fast becoming the same type of sinful entity that we fought to prevent the spread of for (nearly) the last 230 years - and are we setting a precedent that could eventually lead us all to the Gates of Hell?

?And what, pray-tell is the bottom line here?? After getting away with this murderous Mengele-esque atrocity (opinion), what will be the next chapter in our chamber of horrors? Will we, like it is written in the Bible, butcher every child under a certain age? Will we some day murder blond or black-haired human beings because we have a national surplus of that particular hair color? Will we (maybe soon) euphemize our elderly because they are a drain upon national resources?

?And why in the Hell not, as we already do that to our youth in (sometimes) pre-planned economic wars, do we not?? But as Fisher Ames (Federalist Politician, 1758-1808) once said: ?Democracy is like a raft. You never sink, but damn it, your feet are always in the water!?

Well, my feet have been in the water ever since my inception. I do not, however, begrudge the flood as I love to splash about and make waves, and this Terry Schiavo incident is just such a deluge of logic gone mad, as no man has the right to wantonly terminate the life of an innocent! And he who does, may some day meet his own fate in a fashion that will make Dante?s Inferno look like a chapter out of Mary Poppins!!?

?Again, these are but my opinions!!?

GOD, TRUTH and COUNTRY