The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2003, 05:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Dream On Slimeball [hussein]!

As usual, everybody and his brother who was even remotely involved in military and/or diplomatic circles during Gulf War I (Desert Storm), is putting on the Ritz (Dressing in their finery), and making appearances ($$) on the 24 hour a day marathon coverage of GW2 (Operation Iraqi Freedom)!

Hell, I think that I have seen, in the last seven days alone, everybody from General Tommy Franks on down to one chap who just had to have been Joe Pesci?s cousin, giving their sage-like advice and commentary on the conduct and direction of this war! I am, however, still looking for ?Beetle Bailey or Sergeant Snorkel? to put in an appearance, ?Hell, come to think of it, maybe they have?, as both of those cartoon characters do bear a striking resemblance to Aziz and Hussein!! (Sorry Beetle!)

The latest in this ?Can-Can Line of Experts? was none other than Togo West, and you should all know who he is! And the sometime ?Embattled Mr. West? says (or at least speculates) that: ?Hussein is playing this conflict for all that it is worth (time-wise) in the hopes of cutting some kind of deal at the very last possible moment?? Much in the same fashion as did the Krauts did when they attempted a breakout in 1944 (Battle of the Bulge)! ?Well, it didn?t work then, and it sure as hell ain?t going to work now either!!?

?Saddam, whether or not you are capable of understanding it, you sliced your wrists when you systematically busted all of those UN Resolutions. You then cut your throat when you directed your thugs (or is that punks) to cross-dress (not the same kind that you do) into civilian clothes, and even US and British Military Battle Gear!?

These ?Iraqi Spies, Murderers and Saboteurs?, then started killing Coalition troops and civilians alike! ?Hey man, that?s a fatal no-no (Geneva Convention, and all that good stuff)!!

The only ones within ?Saddam?s Twisted Regime? who might be able to cut a deal to save their flea-ridden asses, are the people who deliver ?Hussein?s Head? (in a pig-skin bag) to General Tommy Franks H.Q.!

?Hell, if Patton or Schwarzkopf were still in action, they would probably offer to take Saddam?s head themselves!!?

VERITAS
Old 03-26-2003, 05:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I have noticed this too...

there seems to be a never ending supply of "experts".... ( read morons )..some downright laughable. There was a retired Army Capt. on one channel who had on a business suit with a large-sized Purle Heart medal pinned over his left chest ! I thought this was a bit much. I even saw a lady Navy officver who was giving tips on armor tactics around Baghdad ! All we need now is a Boy Scout Troop leader to give hints about bio-war ! It is all way out of control...

Larry
Old 03-26-2003, 07:40 PM

As I see it, they are only experts to those that have no clue to begin with.
CNN, MSNBC, and FOX all have the same idiots, just with a different head.
And I have also noticed, that no one has their own damn opinion on the conduct of the war. They seem to echo each other in their "war plans" for Iraq.
I have given up listening to their BS, I am sure that there are other Vets out there that cringe every time one of them opens their mouth.
Saw COL (ret) Hunt on FOX call an M113A3 APC a Bradley the other day, not once, but reaffirmed it a couple times for all the FOX fans.

Old 03-26-2003, 09:01 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

1ID...wish i had a dollar for every time I've heard a M109A6 called a tank, makes my damn redlegs shake in there boots! Nothing worst than telling an artillery man his gun is a tank!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote