The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-29-2017, 08:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Feeding Frenzy

3-29-2017

In my opinion, it is no longer a question of what is best for “Our Nation” and her people, but rather, what is in the interest of the bureaucrat and their mind-controlling political parties!

In short, and to anyone with the eyes and the independence to see what is going on, it is obvious that a genuine feeding frenzy is afoot within our government! The will of the people be damned, the welfare of our nation be damned, and the financial health of our country be damned, at least according to those political vassals, to whom rigid party politics mean far more than this nation itself! Those whose only god, again in my opinion, is political power and whose chief motivation is self, along with those who (once again in my opinion), refuse to see beyond the tips of their pointy little noses?

“Is the lust for power now so addictive as to be purchased at the price of free will, a reasoning mind, and one’s own ability to think for themselves?” (hrt- 29 March 2017)

Hardcore
Old 03-30-2017, 09:26 AM

Wink Give them skateboards

See RECO's post - ha ha laughed my a_s off and choke on my coke watching it.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote