The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > POW/MIA

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2013, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Early this year,....

...Oh, a lot going on here today Charlie, Dropped in a little early, Time has not changed down here for many, however those that still believe in God, and Country are sticking it out,...

...Keeping you in mind daily as usual, there are those that will never forget men such as you, Men who are a memory as pure as yesterday, though you might like to see your mortal memory here as it's all I know of you,...

...We'll talk,...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1018.JPG (576.7 KB, 2 views)

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2013, 11:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default 47 years,......

...47 years is along time for the families missing loved ones, This year is no exception,...

...I've been thinking about you on a daily basis now for 10 plus, and it never grows old, the though by some miracle that just one of you will make it home keeps the quest of hope alive,...

...There will come a time when oh so many of you, and your Brothers shall gather together, whisper, and pray, cry, and laugh, what a tale of the walking dead, it's the ghosts that no one will ever see,...

...Blue sky's pass today, and we're expecting a lot of rain tomorrow, I just figure it to be a cleansing on your day, tears from heaven that flow,...

...You may have never walked from that jungle, but your heart beats with ours here today,...

...You will never be forgotten,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 06-30-2014, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ok Charles, You got me,...

...Yea, I'm a little late this year, Lot going on in the personal life,...

...I'm sure you are aware of the dedication of your chair at the "Knickerbocker Arena", (now known as whoever pays the latest advertising fees which happens to be pepsi arena), Wasn't even built when you went down but the people are finally coming around in remembering those that have not returned,...

...The POW/MIA chair forever sits empty as a reminder to all that there have been brave Soldiers such as yourself that have given the ultimate sacrifice, and have never returned, It's been 48 years now, and although to many, it was just yesterday, and then for many, there still is the faith in tomorrow that one will be found, and make the journey home to loved ones,...

...I keep you in my mind, and heart daily as a salvation reminder, some days are long, but no days have ever been as long as the ones you, and your fellow missing Soldiers have spent,...

...I'm not prolific with my words, I look towards the heavens everyday for a sign that the future is not lost in vain with all of your efforts,...

...We keep pushing on, "One for the road", and Keep Movin',...

...Talk to you tomorrow, and see you here next year,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 05-27-2015, 07:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Once again,...

...Good morning Charles,...

...Have thought about you a lot this year, 49 years ago as I was a lad of 8, and not of an understanding of Vietnam, you took to the skies, and fell. The time even for me has passed like a whisper on the wind, Where has the age of innocence gone, The battle has changed from defeating communists to what looks like a battle for human survival. The 'war' now has turned back to religion, and those who incite it are of the worst kind, there is no compromise, The darkness that follows will be bloody with the fight between good, and evil,... Convert, submit, or die, but there are those still here that believe that they can be negotiated with, I don't see it, They wear not a uniform for country, they bear a ideology of hatred coupled with supremacy for no other reason then what they have been indoctrinated with,......

...Man's advancement of technology has surpassed their common sense, and those with ill intents look to outright destroy the God given freedoms of life,...

...One can only pray that the efforts of the righteous will see a rebirth of what mankind was meant to be,...

...Many here have seen the future, and are attempting to prepare for the demise of so called civilization, Will it be a world worth living in ?, I don't know, Has our lives up to now been a trial run for our children to grasp the faith, and continue ? Unanswered questions have always been there, but the collective masses can not see the destructive path set forth,...

...So many have come before, and made the ultimate sacrifice, so many more are still prepared to do so, I do believe the Lord has given us the time to prepare as it seems many are preparing to dig in, and hold the line in this mortal world, I know you, and your Brothers, and Sisters will be 'rooting for us', We might end up back in the stone age, but if that's what it takes, so be it,...

...I'll be thinking of you, and will see you here next year as always,....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk