The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Washington Sheriff beats up 15 year old girl

Cops deal with some pretty low live people most of their carrier, BuuuuT that’s no excuse for this Blooter. The video speaks for it's self. I would wonder how the video got released?
Cops get up in the morning just like the rest of America, Stretch, scratch somewhere, take a shower, brush teeth and then a funny thing happens, When they put on the uniform,
Ta Dah. The cop turns into "I can do anything I want man".
The girls parents are going to be rich, and rightly so.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/..._schene28.html

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 05:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Lesson to 15 year old wise assed girls...

These guys aren't your parents. What you do at home, don't try it after stealing a car. I have no sympathy for the brat. Bet she doesn't do it again. I also bet it wouldn't have happened if she just said yes sir and no sir and waited for her parents to bail her out. I am no fan of excessive force but other than a "Panic Attack", (no shit....she's never been disciplined before), she was fine. I do agree that mommy and daddy will sue and her wise assed behavior will be rewarded. Had it been my kid, I would have thanked the cop for doing something I should have done years ago.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Most cops try to do it right. This cop has had problems before.

The problem is, some of these cops are abusive even when you are compliant.

"Yes sir" and "No sir" to somebody that's shoving me around like a piece of baggage? I don't think so.

She didn't assault ANYBODY. That cop wasn't even in sight when she stuck her foot out.

He says he "entered the cell to prevent another assault".

There was no one in the cell but her. All he had to do was stay out of the cell.

And why was he beating her when he had her in a holding position on the floor?

And then they just CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT when somebody gets their gun away from them, they empty the clip in their head.

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 03-02-2009, 07:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default No sound

on that film and, like the famous Rottney King video, you didn't see all of what happened from the time she got there to the time of the incident. The vast majority of criminals that kill police officers don't do it because of excessive force. That's ridiculous. Plus, I didn't say that while she was being subdued in the cell she should have said yes sir no sir, I said since the time of her arrest if she'd have done just that, I bet this wouldn't have happened. I stand by what I said.....she got what was coming to her. I could give a crap less about some 15 year old car thief. A thief is a thief.

Pack

Old 03-02-2009, 08:18 AM

Default Just a little to aggressive

I watched this twice and she may be been vocal to the officers and looked like she kicked the door but to rip into her like they did - especially the one officer - it seemed he was a little to harsh and could have handled that a little better. Yep they will have a tough time in court over this excessive force. Punching her I thought was not really needed but I don't know if she tried to bite him in the process or not. It was a little too much force if you ask me.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-02-2009, 08:37 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

What Packo said. Had that been me at 15, my old man would have made that jailer look like Ghandi whenever he got me home. Kids today have no respect for ANYTHING.
We had a cop in my home town who was a tough cookie. If you crossed "Trigger" Venutti you could expect to taste his night stick. If you ran from him, he had an uncanny knack of throwing that damn stick at your ankles and he`d bring you down 90% of the time. I grew up respecting him/cops/parents.

Peace,Griz
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs down

I don't envy law enforcement's job and 99.9% of the time I'm on their side in every news story that comes down the pike. But not on the ones like this. That's ridiculous! Way over the top! That's a dangerous man. My God in heaven! He's a disgrace to the unform he has on and he needs to go. It may be that she is spoiled, it may be that she was out of line with her mouth but come on people. If a man that size has such a short temper and huge ego that he can't take a little back talk from a girl child he needs to take off that uniform and go find a job planting grass in the city parks.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My fathers advice:

"Son, never give a man with a stick, a gun, and a license to use it crap. You won't believe what will happen next." I've been arrested and recieved multiple speeding tickets in my years. Never once was I abused by a police officer. Why....re-read the above quote from my father.

Pack

Old 03-02-2009, 09:12 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Griz, Packo, come on you two, you both got a little outlaw in you and you know it. Don't we all! There but for the grace of God, boys. Ease up.

Your Sis, Belle Star...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

that police officer is a piece of work. From his previous record I can tell you I do NOT respect him. I have always respected law enforcement unless they knock it down themself on an individual level. This guy is full of crap and obviously has a short trigger. If shoe can cause you to shoot off and beat the crap out of a GIRL then you have no right with a gun let alone a badge.

She sounds like a brat yes. Does that mean she deserves a beat down? HELL NO, not of that kind.