The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2003, 03:47 PM

Default Help please: German firearm ownership, 1930s/40s

Can you please help me. I'm doing a term paper on resistance to Nazism/ the holocaust.

Im wondering if anyone knows what percentage of Germans in the greater Reich owned rifles or some kind of firearm? ... particularly around Kristallnacht (November 1938).

linked sources are always helpful

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

And if you care, my thesis is as follows: In this paper, I will argue that because of the totality of the circumstances surrounding Hitler?s rise to power, the appearance of invincibility of the Nazis, the lack of power of the people, and the believable disinformation campaign in regarding the Holocaust, the Jews could not resist the Nazis.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2003, 02:14 AM

Default HITLER

this is one way Hitler held power.

This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!

Adolph Hitler, 1935

Hitler then took control of all the guns. The Germen people had nothing to fight with and could not rise against the nazi gov.

Rebel
Old 05-19-2003, 11:58 AM

Actually, Hitler's decree on Nov. 11th said that Jews in Germany, Austria and Sudetenland would be summarily disarmed.

If you're interested in the Nazi gun law that disarmed the Jews, here's the link: http://www.jpfo.org/NaziLawEnglish.htm

And if you're interested in how that same Nazi law was implemented in the US (Illinois), here's the link: https://www.keepandbeararms.com/info...em.asp?id=3390
Old 05-19-2003, 12:14 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

You might try to PM colmurph, he is our resident firearms expert and may be able to help you with your project.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!