The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2003, 08:42 PM

Exclamation book "Fighters At War"

I have a book called "Fighters At War" by Mike Spick and I believe I have found an error. On page 13 in the preface, there is a picture that contains a caption. The caption states that the above picture contains a cockpit of a two-seater Eagle and surrounding F-15Cs. To my knowledge those are not F-15s but F-14s. And it shocked me becasue in the cover it shows the Mike is credited with many things including 40 books to his name, adn a consultant to the Swiss-based helicopter program Project Atlas. If anyone has this book, if they could verify my identification of the planes, i would be grateful. And if i am to be correct we might want to let the folks of Project Atlas know this ASAP!