The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2017, 08:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry It's Just Good Business

11-14-2017

Some years ago, I had a very highly thought of individual tell me, and I quote, “It’s all just good business?” Well, I beg to differ!

There are just some things in life that a real man just does not do, and then attempt to excuse them away using some feeble alibi! And it makes no difference, in my opinion, how highly decorated, how rich, or how mightily positioned one may be, there are still certain things in existence that would make even a Billy Goat puke!

Now I don’t have to go into what these things are (and they are multiple), and the people doing them knows better than most that they are dead wrong! But when the system (if you can call it that?) condones, sanctifies, or even applauds these barely legal acts of human betrayal, then I ask you: “How can our race of beings even look themselves in the face?”

And when these filthy creatures of darkness gather together in cliques, or odious groups, then the stench of these fools permanently permeates bureaucracies, social intercourse, and the immortal souls of those who have even managed to fool themselves into believing that their actions are perfectly acceptable?

But for the record, there is nothing at all acceptable about the misguided actions of those who utilize any (and all) ploys, or even lies, in order to deceive, as the deeds of these moral cretins will garner for them naught but a seat in Hell, no matter how high their station in life, in my opinion!

“And for the record, these fools know exactly who, and what, they are!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-14-2017, 12:39 PM

Arrow Watched Session's on TV earlier today

Here's a man who holds a high office repeatedly say "I don't recall" - over 100 times again. If you can't recall in Congress or in the White House - you don't belong there and he should resign take his pension and hope he's not subpoenaed for perjury.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking The "I Don't Recall Syndrome"

It is apparent that those in government who claim that they can not recall, are either senile or damn liars.

The choice of what they are is up to you? I would give an opinion on the subject, but I just don't recall what I was going to say!

Gee, isn't old age in politics a bitch?

Hardcore
Old 11-15-2017, 06:32 AM

HC -

I don't know what you just said - but later I will recall it - I'm almost sure?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-15-2017, 11:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

What's the big deal about any oath-taking officials or Attorney General Sessions saying: "I don't recall" under oath??? Some people just don't remember as well.

Besides, wasn't it either Hillary or Bill Clinton whom previously set the record for saying: "I don't recall" under oath awhile back,...and nobody made a big deal about them automatically being liars or evasive, even though both known to be pathological liars.

Apparently there's a much different standard for typically Superior (in Dems' eyes only), champions of Illegal Aliens OVER American Citizenry, and: "Holier than thou" Democrats.

Regardless, if truly wanting to punish oath-taking political liars or deceivers for any of their shenanigans, transgressions or malfeasance of office,...just make it a law that any oath-taker using the Fifth Amendment for refusing to answer Congressional Questioning BE AUTOMATICALLY JAILED.

Mob and Criminal types don't take oaths to: "We The People", and thus deserve use of Fifth Amendment as protection under the law. OATH-TAKERS DEFINITELY DO NOT!!!

Neil
Old 11-15-2017, 02:18 PM

When in doubt and you don't do your homework about the issues at hand - I don't recall seems to be the wrong answer

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-18-2017, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

My doing: "Homework"(?) or not, plus your flat out accusing Session of giving the wrong answer seems pretty-high-and-mighty, all knowing and superior to me (plus no doubt others).

Hell, maybe? Just maybe, AG Session just doesn't: "Recall" much about anything. Also, maybe his timidity and not wanting to offend fellow officials and friends in Officialdom could be another reason for not remembering.

Besides, and with all the preferential political deceit engulfing our Justice Department for the last Eight Years (probably even longer), I believe that the little guy (re. Session) is way in over his head to start with.

If he doesn't soon toughen-up, come off of being on The Defensive and quite differently GO ON THE OFFENSIVE against those typically corrupt political lowlifes encountered,...those lowly self/clique-serving career politicians will eat him alive.

Neil
Old 11-18-2017, 12:30 PM

Arrow

He knew the issues ahead of his meeting. Session's or any others - your in a public office representing the American people and those who don't recall or remember usually have something to hide. Its common practice to not recall but maybe its time for him and any other's who don't recall to call it a day. People can't allow these folks to pull the wool over our heads any longer. We need honest folks who truly care about our people and the process of law. Local folks get arrested day after day. Government officials are not above the law. Answer truthfully and no problems - you don't recall your in deep trouble or you leave people wondering what's he got hide. They all get it sooner or later he's no different the rest they will over time.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"