The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2003, 10:21 PM

Default a bear hunter's story

Frank was excited about the new rifle he'd bought to take bear hunting this season. As soon as he got it he packed up and headed north to try it out. Right away he spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Almost immediately he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to face a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin you shot, and I'm giving you two choices.... either I maul you to death or we have sex." After brief consideration, Frank decided it would be wisest to accept the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip, located the black bear and shot it. Right afterward there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Frank. That was my cousin and you've got two choices..... either I maul you to death or we have sex." Again, Frank thought the best alternative was to cooperate. Although he survived the ordeal, it took several months before Frank finally fully recovered. Now thoroughly outraged he headed back to the woods, where he managed to track down the grizzly who had molested him and shot it. He was enjoying a feeling of sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and found a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it, Frank. You don't come here for the hunting, do you?"