The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Homeland Security

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2004, 11:53 AM

Default Opsec

David...I think this thread on Homeland Security is a bad idea.

Granted...all this information can be found by digging through newspapers and other web sites, but what you are doing here is collating all the information for the bad guys. Let them do their own work.

If you think that everybody who reads these boards is a vet, or even friendly to this country you are mistaken. I think that you should lock down this forum and put it somewhere where it cannot be accessed by anyone.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2004, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

This has got to be one of the strangest posts I have ever seen on PF. ????

Larry
Old 03-18-2004, 12:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Censorship by Terrorism....

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
Old 04-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

While I appreciate your concern I think the forum is relevant to military history considering the departments and organizations involved in the efforts. I believe the data collected here will be of great historical use to those looking back at how America changed after 9/11. I would not consider publishing anything that had not already been published. The government in fact has an entire website with extensive coverage of this issue and all of the efforts being made to tighten national security.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/homeland/
Old 04-02-2004, 11:42 PM

David,
Your right, the public has more access via the internet than the average citizen is actually aware of. You can find any info you want about Borders, wiat times, how many bridges, how many employees and much more with time.
This site is good and would be better if it were directed at some of the actions that aren't happening. You have several organizations of the US Government that have merged, anyone out there got a clue? Well all the organizations are funded differently and this creates problems for vets (the ones working for these organizations). The big answer in business in the civilian sector is communication. In the government everyone is so busy covering their asses that no one talks.
I could go on but, who cares. Just another change that most will never know happened.
In the Dark but still on the Front Line.