The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-29-2024, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Problems Solved

1-29-2024

Don’t you get damned tired of all of these media outlets and politicians alike, who constantly harp upon obvious problems, but who offer-up absolutely no workable remedies or solutions at all? Or those bureaucrats who, at the very most, vomit-forth rhetoric that is about as effective and enlightening as a fifteen-watt light bulb that was manufactured over fifty-years ago – “In Hong Kong Perhaps?”

Of course, most political bon vivants still collect and cash their exorbitant pay checks and benefit allowances, while only appearing on the tube now and then, in an effort to promote their own political profiles, agendas and expensive wardrobes or to convince us all of their effectiveness, which in reality, is occasionally all blow and no go!

But boy, how they can howl-up a storm at election time and rave incessantly about their bogus and non-constructive accomplishments! Accomplishments, I might add, that would make even the authors of “Grimm’s Fairy Tales” blush with envy!

Now this is not to say that these political braggadocios do not have the potential, the education or even the experience, to accomplish great and needed things for “Our Nation” – they indeed do! It is my opinion, however, that far too many of them have been getting along for so long - upon “B.S. Alone”, that they no longer even possess the will, the potential, the desire or even the capability to perform “The People’s Work?”

And once again, and if they do become irate over being called-out for their indigence or even their non-performance, then let me remind them all that – “their jobs are a sacred trust, a duty and an affair of honor!” And in fact - “We the People” owe them nothing – save for our expectations? ‘The Politician’ on the other hand, owes us plenty, including truth, loyalty, their dedicated performance, their hard and honest labor and their absolute honor!

“AND SO IT IS AND SO IT MUST FOREVER REMAIN!!”

Hardcore
Old 01-30-2024, 02:42 AM

Unhappy Wow HC - excellent post once more!

HC - I like that 1st paragraph on your opening statement! - my morning chuckle!
[Boats]
-
3rd ones pretty good too - I have to agree!
-
Last paragraph is so true - [huge pensions - for doing nothing! Wow!]
-
If only they could tell or show us the truth - rather than extrapolate with
their own opinions - than to be guided - and/or revised by their party leaders.
-
Most have one shot only of doing something right - as they promised - rather
than follow their House or Senate speaker's bullshit - in their summary
of why it was rejected - and/or altered - to get favored party acceptance!
-
Like I've said hundreds of times - I hate politics!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote