The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Memorials

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2011, 12:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Frank

Getting warm here in Atlanta. Got your bike out of my neighbors garage and got it standing tall and ready to ride. Might even coach my grandson into a ride this year.Think of you often , brother.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 04:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Frank,

Well brother I'm either late, early, or somewhere in between. Call me superstitous. Found Doc Hicks living 40 minutes away and he says "Hi". Our female dog died the day before my 59th birthday 2 yrs ago but I got to say goodbye. Our male (her pup)died this summer the day after FSB Rifle got hit and I didn't get to say goodbye. You know I think we all understand the finiteness of life as a prerequisite for occupying these meatbags we wear and I have had a handle since childhood on the infiniteness of consciousness expressed through these meatbags. What I don't get is why we can't always say goodbye the way we'd like to? Still miss ya man and I'll be saying goodbye for a long time to come.

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 08-10-2011, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

You are just about right on Doc Urb. Been 8 years ago today he passed on and I still miss him too. Don't understand it either but if my Mom was here she would be saying " It's not your will son it's His and it's not your way it's His way" .Frank loved you as his brother , you were one of the first of his friends I learned about when I met him . We will both miss him . He has gone on but as long as people remember him he will never die. Peace Brother. Keep Movin !
Old 08-11-2012, 01:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Frank,

I know you're out there and I'm just dropping by to visit. You are missed my brother. Sleep well.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 08-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Wink

Frank , it's been 9 years now since you CA ed out of here . The Harley is running fine. Got a new dog and named him after you. It's almost like when you came to visit at my house cause when I come home I can hear Sharon and the childred yelling " No Frank , no "
Old 08-16-2013, 11:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Ten years have come and gone brother. Life continues, shit still happens, and baby steps are taken. I still don't have all the answers and suspect I never will. You are missed. Sleep well. See you when I get there.