The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2007, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Robert Gates - The Invisable Man!

Secretary of Defense - Sir Robert Gates, is truly (in my opinion) the invisible man!!

You can get through to the President, any member of the Senate or Congress, and even God Himself, but not that untouchable that is at the center of the Defense Department! He is indeed, beyond, and far above the common man, in my humble opinion?

If you doubt this analogy, then I invite you to try getting through to him. The multi-layered bureaucratic armor that surrounds this "Fortress of Untouchability" reminds me of the Maginot Line of World War II. The public's right of access to their elected government has been absolutely blurred when it comes to tracking the progress of a Bill that is paramount to our national honor!

How dare a mere citizen ever attempt to get through to "His Highness Bob" on a matter so insignificant to him as the "Honor Our Fallen Prisoners of War Act?" After all, he wields the power, He controls the matrix, and He, and only He, will decide if and when this matter of National Honor will come to pass!

Not even George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or the Old Rail Splitter, had the audacity to attempt to circumvent the will of the majority of 300,000,000 citizens, and 8,000,000 Honorable United States Veterans, who backed this Bill! "Not until His Highness Robert Gates that is!!"

"These again are my own personal opinions!!!"

"PRIDE AND ABSOLUTELY MISGUIDED POWER GOETH BEFORE A FALL!"