The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2004, 02:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My offer still stands ...

My offer still stands ( from 9/29 ) ...

I will bet anyone on here $2 there is some sort of draft legislation enacted into law and kids are drafted within 22 months. First 10 only.

I will also bet $ 2 that Kerry wins this election. ( I voted for and support Ralph Nader )...Again, first 10 only.

Any takers ?

Larry
Old 10-28-2004, 04:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Too close to call I think, Larry. It looks like Nevada will go Bush as Michael Moore probably put the cap stone on that with his hate diatribe in Reno. In the last few weeks we have had Laura Bush, Pres. W, Teresa, TJ, and Jaba da Moore here. This says that Clark County (Las Vegas) is chocker blocked and the north will make a difference for once. I mean no one has ever come to Northern Nevada for national political campaigning purposes. And it looks like Moore made the difference here, good work Jaba. As to the draft, well, maybe, but no bet. It?s much more likely with TJ then with Bush in my umble opinion.

Scamp
Old 10-28-2004, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Are you giving odds on the number of lawsuits this election is going to start?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 07:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

David...no..but I have noticed lost absentee ballots in several states, many early voting problems...and get this....many, many electronic voting machines with no "paper trails"....this is out and out bullshit..I have programmed in maybe 10 different computer languages and I have yet to see one that does not have some command to print a total.....just another way to steal an already rigged election.....just IMHO.

Larry
Old 10-28-2004, 08:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

To my knowledge, Nevada is the only State that had the paper hard copy option installed on the electronic voting machines. I used this machine in the primaries and I had to OK the hard copy before my vote was accepted. Once accepted, the hard copy ballot rolled up on a spool and all this process was visible, but behind a clear plastic locked cover.

So the question is really why other States didn?t get the hard copy option, not if it can be done or not. Then the question becomes exactly who or whom influenced the buying decision and why. Hands-on ballot manipulation habits die hard, especially in the supposed ?blue states?, so I?m not at all surprised that a legitimate paper trail and back-up data is not at all desirable. I?m very suspicious of non-backed up data from a black box number cruncher. And there is no doubt in my mind at all that there is some renegade trick code floating around that will be used to ?refine? the black box data somewhere in the number crunching loop.

Scamp