The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2006, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh Yeah??

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout James, don't you ever get tired of spewing your hatred? Isn't it getting a bit of a heavy load to carry around all that hatred? I would have thought that such a strong believer in and practitioner of the AA principles would have given up on the negativity thing long ago, but alas, I was wrong. Cheney's deal was a friggin' accident, an unfortunate blunder, and nothing else. So what does this have to do with his DUI's? Or is that just another oozing out of your hatred? You liberals are so predictable with your pathological hatred, so all-consumed as to be blinded to any kindness, compassion, or any other positive action. Pitiable would be my semantical selection for you.
What does this have to do with his DUI'S?? A man with 2 DUis on his record shoots another man in the face while that man is wearing a bright orange vest AND hat (see accident report: http://www.caller2.com/2006/pdf/tpwl...ent_report.pdf ) and you don't think 2 DUIs are relevant??
Then why did Cheney wait untill THE NEXT DAY to talk to the sherriff? The sherriff came by Saturdaay night and was told Cheney was "too busy" to talk with him then--too busy doing what--sobering up? The accident report ssays no alcohol was evident but this was a day later and on the word of a man with 2--count em!!-TWO DUI ARREST AND CONVICTIONS!!
With Cheney's well documented alcohol abuse as evident by his TWO DUI's a sobriety test should have been administered iimediately.

I never said Cheney's shooting the guy was anything but an accident. What happened next is the real story.
Why did Cheney and his staff hide behind K Armstrong, getting her to deliver the bad news--isn't Cheney man enough to take responsiblility for his fuckups??
The answer to that is a flat NO! isn't it? Cheney has YET to geet out front and m,ake any staemtnet at all.
And bad fuckup it was and nothing but!! Anybody stupid enough to argue that shooting a man in the face who's wearing a bright orange vest AND HAT isn't an Alltime big fuckup is crazy.
I went out with my shotgun and paced off 30 yards and tried to reconstruct the scene. Cheney turned completely around and blasted Wittington. Nobody did it but Cheney, not Bush or Condi or Kerry or anyone else--Cheney pulled the trigger of his shotgun when it was aaiming at Wittington--the BIGGEST time fuckup of all--no question about it.
But do we hear Cheney or any of his people saying "OOOPs my bad" or anything even approaching it?? There is no acount of Cheney ever saying he''s sorry at all! by which we can assume he's not, only sorry that he'ss in a bad way.
The answer ios that Chn eye is a bold faced coward, afraid to take embarassing questions. Cheney will never make a stament about this, just like Bush will never defend his lame military record--they both refuse to talk about it.
Cheney's response, or more accurately:nonresponse is this adminstrations most cowardly nonmove so far. Cheney should have come out front and made a statement--its what a decent honest person would do that just shot someone by accident we've learned not to expect decency and honesty from Cheney

I'm not the only one saying it either
Ari Fleischer: ""It would have been better if the vice president and/or his staff had come out last Saturday night or first thing Sunday morning and announced it," he said during a phone interview Tuesday. "It could have and should have been handled differently."
How about this?
"Marlin Fitzwater, a former Republican White House spokesman, told Editor & Publisher magazine that Cheney "ignored his responsibility to the American people.""
Or This: "Vice President Cheney's slow and unapologetic public response to the accidental shooting of a 78-year-old Texas lawyer is turning the quail-hunting mishap into a political liability for the Bush administration and is prompting senior White House officials to press Cheney to publicly address the issue as early as today, several prominent Republicans said yesterday.
The Republicans said Cheney should have immediately disclosed the shooting Saturday night to avoid even the suggestion of a coverup and should have offered a public apology for his role in accidentally shooting Harry Whittington, a GOP lawyer from Austin. Whittington was hospitalized Saturday night in Corpus Christi, Tex., and was moved back into the intensive-care unit after suffering an abnormal heart rhythm yesterday morning.

The story is not so much that Cheney was lame enough to shoot a man in the face who was WEARING A BRIGHT ORANGE VEST AND HAT The story is that our vice president isn't man enough to take responsiblity for his actions, even when he almost kills someone--accidentally
If telling the truth seems like spewing hatred to you, then paste it in your gold braided hat!
Have a nice day
James
Old 02-15-2006, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by Boats It seems this guy was shot at close range. I was shot at close range and I barely survived. This guy has now had a heart attack and is critical. What happens if he (God forbid) dies?
Good question. Most probably it will be written offf as an accident anyway. The question is: Who is liable?? Are taxpayers paying for this in any way??
CHENEY SHOT A LAWYER IN THE FACE!! Its hard to imagine even a die hard Republican not suing the crap out of him. This may be why Cheney is being so cagey--he's watching what he satyts because he's going to get sued.
He's sure not buddybuddy terms with the guy--if so he'd be all over him. I can hardlly wait to see what Wittington does if, God willing, he recovers.

Just want to throw this into the conversation, not anything you said, Boats.
Cheney shot the guy while they were hunting on the ranch of a registered lobbyist: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11349649/
"Katharine Armstrong, whose family owns the ranch where Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot a hunting partner, is a registered lobbyist who has been paid to lobby the White House, according to records.
Armstrong told NBC News in a telephone interview that she has never directly lobbied Cheney as far as she remembers...Armstrong was paid $160,000 in 2004 by the powerful legal firm Baker Botts to lobby the White House, according to records she filed with the U.S. Senate as required by lobbying disclosure rules...In a phone interview, she told NBC News that in return for the money in one case, she set up a meeting at the White House for a Baker Botts client, although she said she felt she could not release the client?s name....
"A meeting for doing something with one of their clients," she said, describing the event. "I?m not at liberty to say which." She says she cannot remember which White House official the meeting was with. ..."
So she can't even remember which White Hose official she set up a meeeting with for which she was paid $160,000. But she rem,embers all the details of an event (the shooting) at which she was 100 yards away in a car. Some mighty strange memories in the Republican Party, very selective
Just want to keep the record straight
Stay good, Boats
James
Old 02-15-2006, 06:45 AM

"The story is not so much that Cheney was lame enough to shoot a man in the face who was WEARING A BRIGHT ORANGE VEST AND HAT The story is that our vice president isn't man enough to take responsiblity for his actions, even when he almost kills someone--accidentally"

Right on, exlrrp. It was Dubya's fault.

And you're right, exlrrp I am a conservative..not a neocon..big difference. Recommend you read "The Conservative Mind' by Russell Kirk.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

[quote]Originally posted by Advisor
Right on, exlrrp. It was Dubya's fault.

.[/QUOTE

Don't put words in my mouth--I never said Bush was responsible for the shooting
Only so far as he hired someone with 2 DUIs on his record--Cheney is a menace to society as his 2 DUIs prove but this is the icing on the cake.
a Menace to Society--thats what you call someone with 2 DUIs who shoots a man in the face wearing a bright orange vest and hat. No doubt about it
Stay good
James
Old 02-16-2006, 06:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A MENACE TO SOCIETY FINALLY SPEAKS OUT!!

We've heard from Cheney now, finally, 4 days late. Sure wasn't his FIRST impulse, was it? No Bravery and Honesty Merit Badge for our VP, when the going got tough and it was time to tell the truth he hid behind a registered lobbyists skirts.
About what you'd expect from a chickenshit like Cheney.

I haven't yet read anything about the legal aspects for Cheney about shooting a Texas lawyer.
Cheney's still not out of the woods (pun intended) on this YET! Lets review some of the more salient facts:
A) Cheney shot a guy in the face who was wearing a bright orange vest and hat.
B) Did I say that the guy in the orange hat and vest was a Texas lawyer who's made a fortune in litigaation over many years?
C) Did I say that Cheney is a very VERY wealthy man with a fortune up in the hundreds of millions?
D) Go back and read fact B again.

Been sittin here thinking about what it would be like to get shot in the face with a shotgun while on a hunting trip.
Don't know about Republicans but there would have only been ONE thought in my mind--shoot the sonofabitch!! I'm real, REAL sure that if I had any ounce of strength left after being shot it would have gone to shooting the sonofabitch that just shot me, fuggeddabout Vice President. He would have some new holes in his ass and no error.
And if that hadn't been possible, I would be laying for the dum sonofabitch the rest of my life. I would get him every way I could.
What a fucking dumbass!! Shoots his friend while friend is wearing a bright orange vest and hat. Cheney almost killed wittington, if he had had a 20 or a 12 guage theyd be playing Rock Of Ages over Wittington now.
So here we have a lawyer on the ground having been shot negligently by an extremely wealthy man.
What do you think the lawyer is going to do?
I think the lawyer has about a billion $$$ lawsuit against Cheney. He knows it and so does Cheney. So in the light of that, what happens next is going to be very very interesting, especially if Wittington dies because of this, now or later.
I think this may explain the extreme caginess within which Cheney is putting out his version concerning this. Cheney realizes his enormous financial liability here
What does Wittington have to say about this. What did Witington say to Cheney when they talked??
Lets imagine the conversation:
Cheney: Snarl.Sorry you stepped in my line of fire. Growl
Wittington: (muffled through bandages) Why you dumbass sonofabitch!! Youre ass is MINE!!
C: Growl Given the same information (snarl) I'd have done the same thing. Sneer.
W: (Muffled)Why you ---ing dumbass--Prepare to be a poor man!!

Now thats how I sort of visualize the conversation. I can't imagine a tough Texas Lawyer saying "gee thats OK--faults on both sides--sholdn't have come up behind you like I did wearing that bright orange vest and hat."

I don't think Cheney is buddybuddy with Wittington any more you can tell by the message he puts out. If he was close to Wittington, he'd have been all over him by now, calls every day, trips to the White House for Wittingtons family, anything to pretty up the situation. You can tell by the armslength tone that Wittingtons signed release of liability is not in the bag yet for Cheney
My personal belief, based on what Ive seen so far is that wittington will sue the crap out of Cheney and I hope he does--after all the careless and negligent sonofabitch shot him while Wittington was wearing a bright orange vest and hat. Did Cheney admit full responsibility to Hume? I only saw excerpts and they were all about Cheney ("the wors day of my life) Did Cheney say he was giving up hunting?? If he wasn't drunk when he shot the guy he sure is losing it!!
Is it going to happen? If not, this is the gentlest, kindest Texas lawyer in history.

Firthermore, more of the relationship between Cheney and Armstrong needs to be explored.
ARMSTRONG IS A REGISTERED LOBBYIST!! Of course the media took no notice of this but Armstrongs acccount of this is striking. Evidently she can't remember ANY of the important details of her White House lobbying.
"...Armstrong was paid $160,000 in 2004 by the powerful legal firm Baker Botts to lobby the White House, according to records she filed with the U.S. Senate as required by lobbying disclosure rules. The records indicate she was paid the money after she "communicated with the White House on behalf of Baker Botts clients....
"A meeting for doing something with one of their clients," she said, describing the event. "I'm not at liberty to say which." She says she cannot remember which White House official the meeting was with. "
SHE CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH WHIYE HOUSE OFFICAL SHE WAS PAID $160,000 TO SET UP A MEETING WITH!!
Must be aa VEEEEERY important individual to gwetpaid $160,000 to set up a meeting with. And Chney evidently is a super good friend of hers,who hunts on her ranch whenevr he wants to. She says he wasn't involved (not under oath when she said this!)
So whats the relationship between Armstrong and Cheney. Isn't hunting on their ranch the same as siiting in thier luxury skyboxes??
It costs bookoo to hunt on a priovate huning ranch--did Cheney pay dfor this?? Isn't this a gift? Did Chneye list this where hwe should have?
There's a whole lot more to look at here and as usual, the mSM wwill run off and chase another Runaway Bride
Old 02-16-2006, 06:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A done Deal

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout Personally, I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than go driving with Teddy Kennedy.
Well Brice, I hope you get your druthers here.
I really REALLY do!
Stay good
James
Old 02-17-2006, 04:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default James

And while I'm enjoying my hunting trip with Mr. Cheney, may you have a really, REALLY Mary Jo Kopeckne style ride with Teddy!

I am good.
Brice

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

For those interested in the charts, videos, etc, go to:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/...ific_proof.htm

Where this article is from.

Doc Urb

SCIENTIFIC PROOF CHENEY'S SHOOTING STORY A LIE
Harry Whittington Shooting Ballistics Tested, Cheney shot at Whittington from 15 feet not 90 as claimed

Infowars | February 16, 2006
By Alex Jones

SYNOPSIS OF VIDEO NEWS REPORT DOCUMENTING SHOOTING TEST
by Alex Jones
Below is a ten minute "see-for-yourself" report that conclusively shows that Vice President Dick Cheney's claims to Kennedy County Sheriff's Deputies in south Texas is a total fabrication.

A massive cover-up has been conducted concerning the shooting. We know that most of the facts that have been told to the public are manufactured frauds.

Cheney claims that he shot Whittington at 90 feet, ballistic tests from the spread of the shotgun pellets to their penetration depth is 100% conclusive.

Update: Our servers were once again overwhelmed and the video is temporarilty unavailable while we adjust to allow for more downloads.

Harry Whittington was shot at close range, between 15 and 18 feet, not the 90 claimed by Dick Cheney and the Secret Service. It is now clear why they refused to let Sheriff's Deputies interview Cheney for over 13 hours and why they claimed that Whittington's injuries were superficial when in truth they were grievous.

The mainstream media is ignoring this literal smoking gun evidence. Anytime they wish, the local police can conduct their own ballistics tests and they will have the exact same findings. The media can conduct their own tests. The ballistics of shotguns and birdshot is well known to tens of millions of Americans who hunt fowl.

We have now scientifically proved with an engineer and a police officer on-site conducting the test that the American people are being lied to and a cover-up is in progress.

Observations of the Ballistics Test

Infowars | February 15, 2006
By Kevin Smith

Gelatin Testing: #8 Birdshot Statistics

Range: 3 yards
Shotgun: 18 inch barreled Remington 870 Marine Magnumn
Round: 12 gauge 2? Remington Heavy Dove 1-1/8 oz #8 Birdshot
Gelatin: 9'x9'x19' 10% ordinance gelatin block
Measured Average Permenant Cavity Penetration: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
Temporary Stretch Cavity: 1.0 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.6 cm)
Calibration BB Velocity: 623 fps
Calibration BB Penetration: 12.5 cm

#4 Remington Heavy Dove out of an 18 inch barreled Remington 870 Marine Magnum

Observations

*Small sized birdshot such as this #8 heavy dove load is a poor choice for deployment with a tactical shotgun. Wounds inflicted from birdshot tend to be gruesome yet shallow as they lack the penetration required to reach vital cardiovascular or central nervous system structures.

RELATED:
Cheney's shotgun

Media Ignores Cheney 'Smoking Gun'

Texas Sheriff Barred From Interviewing Cheney About Shooting Incident

More Questions Raised About Delay in Reporting Cheney Misfire

Hunter Shot by Cheney Has Heart Attack

On February 14, 2006 when I made my original comments about the Cheney shooting incident on The Alex Jones Show, the subsequent article and ballistic data that I complied were based on a basic knowledge of firearms and my own personal and shared hunting experiences. I assumed that they were probably using #4 or #5 birdshot, accordingly I went to the http://www.tacticalshotgun.ca/ website and gathered that specific data. We now know the shot being used was an even smaller grain #7.5 birdshot, packing even less lethal ballistics than previously thought. Included is data for #8 birdshot, the closest we could find, any differences between #7.5 and #8 would be negligible.

As many of you already know Alex is a Pit Bull, he sinks his teeth in and won?t let go. So yesterday I accompanied Alex to the local gun store where he purchased a 28 gauge side-by-side double barreled shotgun with one barrel modified and the other full-chocked. Which means the first barrel has a slightly wider spread than the second, this allows for a quick reaction shot when the bird is flushed, and if missed, the second shot will allow for a better aimed tighter spread shot.

Alex also purchased the same 2 ? inch #7.5 shotgun shells used by Cheney. So this morning February 16, the crew was off to the local range to conduct a controlled, scientific ballistic test to prove that the official story coming from the Cheney camp, describing the circumstances of the Whittington shooting to be bold-faced lies. Again, we can?t speculate at this time as to whether there was any malice or intent involved, or whether it was a simple hunting accident, such as a dropped gun or a snagged trigger. Although, as I speculated the other day about the delay in allowing the Sheriff to interview "Quick-Draw Cheney," it has now been confirmed that Cheney had indeed had at least one beer during lunch. If you accept the notion that he stopped at one, that?s like eating one potato chip, you must also consider the fact that he could be on a number of medications for his heart condition that would cause adverse effects if mixed with alcohol. The incident may have been an accident, an unlucky fluke, a simple twist of fate, but what happened in the aftermath of the shooting is without a doubt a crime, cover-up, and a conspiracy. Here?s how we proved it:

We used three cameras to film the test, two were fixed at different angles to the targets, the other was used to film Alex shooting the shotgun. In our group we had Raymond, a former NASA contract engineer from the Apollo program with prior service in the Air Force to make sure the measurements were correct. Another in our team was Karl, a former Airborne Infantrymen, M.P., weapons and self-defense instructor, and former law enforcement, to explain the nature of shot trajectory and wound ballistics. And finally there was Ryan and I on the cameras.

The first thing we did was to measure out 90 feet or 30 yards from where we were to set-up the various targets. We erected man sized torso targets for the shots from 90 feet, 30 feet, 15 feet, and 10 feet. We also made shots from both barrels. The first shot was from 90 feet into the paper target on a cardboard backing, this gave a spread of approximately 7 ? feet. Rule of thumb, you get 1 inch of spread for every 1 foot of distance away from the barrel. Most of the pellets were lodged in the cardboard with a few completely penetrating the 1/8 of an inch cardboard. The next shot involved the latex torso dummy we brought, he was dressed in two layers of clothing, a sweater and a shirt. Mr. Whittington was reported to be wearing 3 layers. Again this shot was from 90 feet, most of the shot that hit the target were caught in the fibers of the clothing, a few actually penetrated through both layers, but these were extremely shallow and could be picked out with your fingers or tweezers. The same goes for the neck and face, if the pellets hit at any sort of an angle if would they simply bounce off. The next shots were taken at 30 feet in case Cheney and his goons were to come out with a correction from yards to feet. This yielded a spread that was more than 2 feet in diameter, still at least twice as wide as the Texas Park and Wildlife Hunting Accident and Incident Report Form indicated. We next took a shot from 15 feet or 5 yards (that?s half a first down). The spread from this distance was approximately 8 to 10 inches. Imagine the sight picture you would see looking down the barrel from 15 feet. Mr. Whittington?s upper body would fill your vision, are we to believe that a bird flew between Mr. Whittington and Cheney, the bird would have had to be almost touching the end of the barrel. The shot taken from 10 feet had a spread of around 6 inches. In both the 10 foot and 15 foot shots the holes made by the wad were significant. With the data from these distances and their corresponding spreads we feel comfortable in stating that Mr. Whittington was shot from a distance of between 15 and 18 feet. There is no confusing this distance with that of 90 feet.

So we have established the distance of the shot. Now we wanted to see if we could match the wound penetration. As I already stated the shots at the dummy torso from 90 feet had little to no effect. Alex then decided to shoot the game hen and the watermelon from 90 feet. The results of these shots were penetrations of 1 to 2 millimeters, this means they were just under the outer layer of skin. There was also evidence of impacts that bounced off, leaving black smudges on both targets. At shots taken from 30 feet slightly deeper penetrations, but nothing that went passed the most outer layers of the actual meat. The last shot was taken at the game hen from 15 feet and that shot yielded the kind of results that Mr. Whittington experienced, a tight cluster of pellet hits penetrating into the internal cavities of the body.

In Conclusion the Kenedy County Sheriffs department closed its investigation on Thursday February 16th, without ever even being allowed to conduct one. It was clear from day one that the Cheney and Rove spin machine were engaging in a cover-up. We don?t know the specifics of what they are covering up, but what we do know is 100% scientifically proven. Mr. Whittington was shot from 15 to 18 feet, not the 90 feet claimed by Cheney. They acted very suspiciously by declaring national security and ordering the Secret Service to keep the Sheriff from questioning Cheney for over 13 hours. They then Care-Flighted Mr. Whittington to a hospital that was further away while declaring his wounds to be minor and superficial. Care-flight is reserved for only the most critically wounded, but 22 hours after the shooting incident they announced to the world that his wounds were minor, telling us he was sitting up in bed and cracking jokes. In the meantime the hospital had already x-rayed his chest and catheterized his heart to shunt the massive internal bleeding. But for a day and a half afterwards Whitehouse Press Secretary Scott McClellan was denying it. We know that Cheney is lying. He shot Mr. Whittington up-close and whatever the circumstance are they?re either more embarrassing or outright criminal than he?s willing to admit. Meanwhile the liberal press is attacking Cheney for all the wrong reasons and the straw-men they build will easily be toppled, unless the people stand-up and demand an examination of the real facts.

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 06:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default SHOTGATE: Day 9

Some very very interesting twists and turns this story has taken.
You all know by now that Wittington almost apologiized to Chney for causing him all this trouble--that certainly is not the road I expected, Cheney must have shot his balls off as well.
If someone shot me as carelessly as Cheney shot Wittington--wearing a BRIGHT ORANGE VEST AND CAP I'd have at least had some pithy words to say to him. The last thing I'd have is "concern for his feelings"
Not Repuglicans though--a shot in the face is a no problemo for them if Deadeye Dick did it.

further intersting item is that Cheney was hunting on the ranch of a registered lobbyist!! What this incident really did for us is give us a snapshot of the Republican culture of corruption. Every time you turn a rock over in their administration you can see the roaches scurrying away. "NONE of us know Abramoff, oh no--forget the fact that he was on the Bush transition team"
yes there our Vice President was--hunting from a car with a $23,000 shotgun with lobbyists on the ranch of a registered liobbyist who'd lobbyed the White House very recently.
Whats further intersting is that Katherine Armstrong won't telll us who she was paid $160,0000 to lobby in the WHite House back in 2004. This HAD to be Cheney, right?? Maybe Bush?? She knows both of them real well, it wouldn't be anyone else.
All we have to do is find out that Cheney or Bush hunted on her land while she had business with the White House--its what they arrested David Safavian, Chief Procurement offficer of the WHite House for--taking bribes from Abramoff.

But whats even more intersting is quotes from RRepublicans about this:
"And Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska, a Republican and Vietnam war veteran, told The Omaha World-Herald, "If he'd been in the military, he would have learned gun safety"
Yes but as we can only wonder how many of our own men dead eye Dick would have killed--and they would have been wearing cammo or OD
And speaking of cammo or OD, remember how much fun the Republcians had over Kerry hunting?? Even Dick Cheney himself joined in the gangbang:
"Vice President Cheney, also campaigning in Ohio, mocked Kerry. "The senator who gets a grade of 'F' from the National Rifle Association went hunting this morning," Cheney said to a crowd in a soccer arena outside Toledo.
"I understand he bought a new camouflage jacket for the occasion, which did make me wonder how regularly he does go goose hunting." Waiting for the howls to recede, the vice president continued, "My personal opinion is that his new camo jacket is an October disguise, an effort he's making to hide the fact that he votes against gun-owner rights at every turn."
In fact, Kerry borrowed a jacket from one of the other hunters, said a Kerry spokesman, adding that the candidate has three similar jackets at home."

Yes, always the first to condemn, its only right that Cheney will be known as a laughingstock for hunters for the rest of his life, giving us hours of amusement just thinking about someone being so lame that he shot a man wearing a bright orange vest aand hat. The incident is a perfect metaphor for the incompetence of thje Bush adminstration: Big mouths, the first to condemn whjile preening before a picked audience,t but when the push comes they fuckup like never before--Katrina's an excellent example of this, so's Iraq.
And "elitist sports?? Windsurfing doesn't compare to hunting with a $23,000 shotgun on a private huning ranch with handfed quail, does it? (from a CAR, yet!)
And Cheney shot a man who was wearing a bright orange vest and hat--you can only wonder how many people wearing OD old Deadeye Dick would have done in.
Old 02-20-2006, 06:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: James

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout And while I'm enjoying my hunting trip with Mr. Cheney, may you have a really, REALLY Mary Jo Kopeckne style ride with Teddy!

I am good.
Brice
Well, I didn't say I wanted that, did I?? No I was only iterating my approval on your choice. Given my druthers, I'd rather go golfing with Gerald Ford.
Of course youre good, thats why I want you to stay thaat way
Stay whatever
James