The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I'm a little confused. Does saying I am pro war mean I am for war at any time for any reason and does anti war mean against all war for any time or reason? I'm just having a little trouble with definitions.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 08:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default To be pro-war, or not to be pro-war. That is the question

I believe that everyone with at least a partially functioning brain is pro-war. If you see a small child being attacked by a dog, are you going to stand there with a picket sign reading, "Down with dogs!" or are you going to kick the sh!t out of that dog and possibly kill it? That's the way I look at war. There are necessary evils in this world. War just happens to be on the list.

"Without me, the war will go on. With me, it could end." - me

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

"Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto."
(I bring not the rays of the sun but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)

Old 01-19-2008, 11:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

And if it's your dog and someone else is kicking it and there ain't no kid around?
Old 01-19-2008, 07:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CAVCCO15MED View Post
And if it's your dog and someone else is kicking it and there ain't no kid around?
Like the "Devil Dogs" and the insurgents? That's when we drop the Tomahawks and 5" rounds on their heads with a side of F/A-18 Hornet droppings. They may be bullet-sponges, but they're OUR bullet-sponges. Only US Sailors get to slap our Marines around.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

Old 01-19-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner Carvo View Post
I believe that...There are necessary evils in this world. War just happens to be on the list.
Your wrong Gunna... War is not evil.. WAR puts the Evil ones out of business and or restrains them Permanantly... but theres a ton of Money to be made in re-building... now thats evil... If they start it why spend your good earn't dollars on helping them get back on their feet and back in being EVIL AGAIN... UNLESS YOU HAVE A VESTED INTEREST!!!???

Have a Great WAR... Sorry I'm mean NICE DAY!!
Old 01-20-2008, 10:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyDaring View Post
Your wrong Gunna... War is not evil.. WAR puts the Evil ones out of business and or restrains them Permanantly... but theres a ton of Money to be made in re-building... now thats evil... If they start it why spend your good earn't dollars on helping them get back on their feet and back in being EVIL AGAIN... UNLESS YOU HAVE A VESTED INTEREST!!!???

Have a Great WAR... Sorry I'm mean NICE DAY!!
Shit, you even TYPE with an accent? It's Gunner.

We all "have a vested interest." It's called the world economy. We'd like everyone to pitch in, even an island that started out populated by convicts. My outlook may not be the same as yours, but that doesn't make it wrong.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:01 PM

Default Gunna

[quote=Gunner Carvo;138227]Shit, you even TYPE with an accent? It's Gunner Galah.
We'd like everyone to pitch in, even an island that started out populated by convicts. QUOTE]

CAREFUL ABOUT CALLING US CONVICTS === YOU ALSO HAVE A HISTORY

I know Americans find some Australian slang to be odd, but British tend to have a similar style to us when it comes to metaphors.

GUNNA GALAH...I think you had better brief up, if not study up, on YOUR history... It ain't perfect... It ain't pretty... If you want to argue about your history... I'm ready for it cause "Gunna galah do this and Gunna galah do that", Your Country has many Faults and YOU wont even admit to it, about Colonisation... At least the Australians are not ashamed of our past... Even before you start Gasbagging "How Great thou art... Mate I WILL FIRE YOU DOWN, with your every move.....

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA

PS: It is, a needless point to argue... THE PAST IS THE PAST...NOW GET A LIFE GUNNA!!??
Actually you sound like Mussolini from the pass... just frothed at the mouth... NB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sounds like someone needs a Midol.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner Carvo View Post
Sounds like someone needs a Midol.
NAARHHH!!! MAATTEE! You just neeed a LEETHOL!!!... GET A F##KING LIFE Or Dispense WITH IT
Old 01-21-2008, 12:27 AM

I NOTCED THAT YOU COWARDLY BACKED AWAY FOM MY POST... 01-21-2008 05:31 PM... AND still frothed at the MOUTH like...Mussolini