The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2019, 11:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry After All Is Said & Done

2-18-2019

Every night I mull over the events of the day, as I ponder what I myself have attempted to do to improve the world that we all live in? No individual, no matter how powerful or arrogant, after all, is right or wrong one hundred percent of the time, even if the damned fool may think or attempt to portray otherwise!

We ourselves are a nation of some 320,000,000 or so people, and many of us as well, often feel ourselves to be beyond contestation or reproach. Unfortunately, many of us who are contained within this army of souls, no matter how phenomenal we may think ourselves to be, are but legends in our own minds! And such is, and always has been, the bane of mankind throughout the ages, in my opinion, until that time finally arrives when a power that is far beyond our abilities to contest shows us, once and for all, that we are just human and all was but vanity. And upon that day, be it ever so late, we shall all share in life’s final repast – and so it is!

And in my beleaguered opinion, the time to be concerned is not after the fact? But then, what the Hell, “The Fiery Depths of Hades Ain’t Half Full Yet - And Reservations Are Still Being Accepted!”

Hardcore