The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2010, 07:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I do believe things need to be discussed but if it has been proven wrong six times over, it is time to stop spreading it and start spreading what the bitch really did. It is as if those that started this don't think what she did was bad enough, excusable on some level, so let's make up some lies to hang her. I do not have to believe a lie to prove my patriotism and those that think they do are sheep.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:14 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Yeah Doc...I didn't get that bring it out again and look it over. I think it was put up there as truth until we debunked it. If it was put up as Joy stated, there should have been a disclaimer on it. There wasn't. Too much of this kind of crap on the internet today from both sides.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I am sick to death of Americans believing whatever drivel is fed to them without question. We are supposed to be different. Baaaaaaaaa