The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > World War II

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2010, 11:39 AM

Default 33rd Naval Construction Battalion

Does anyone have information regarding the wartime exploits of the 33rd Naval Construction Battalion? I was recently given a photograph album, that belonged to H.E. Remington, of the 33rd NCB. It includes photographs from Guadalcanal, Peleliu, Green Island and more. The photographs are actual developed pictures, that I assume were made from the negatives which, unfortunately I do not have. I have seen many of the pictures in various history books surrounding the specific campaigns and I'm curious to find out more about H.E. Remington and whether or not he took the photographs. The album does reference Mr. Remington as the B Company photographer. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links