The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2008, 08:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Reflections In Blood, American Blood!!!!

It has just been announced that the Saudi’s have flipped their middle finger at President Bush again, and with Him, our entire nation!

If it isn’t bad enough that some of the same ingrates whom we saved from “Saddam the Merciless” are now thumbing their noses at us and yucking it up all the way to their Swiss Banks, now, in our time of petroleum need, these same fair-weather friends are also telling “OUR PRESIDENT” where to go, and how to get there!

The President’s request for “Increased Middle Eastern Oil Production” in order to lower gas prices at our pumps, was met by a display of the “Fickle Finger of Fate” (or a solemn screw you, if you prefer) by the Saudis, soon to be followed by the rest of OPEC I suspect?

With our kids still fighting and dying in that stinking bottle-neck of humanity, I can not help but wonder at the cowardess of some elected types in taking a slap in the face from those whom we saved from oblivion, and the appetite of Hussein!

We have many commodities and needs of life here in the Free World that these ingrates must have to survive, and why in the Hell we continue to supply these people with the luxuries and necessities of life is beyond me? Is the greed of industry, men of business, and huge farming corporations alike, so overpowering that we will continue to let these un-appreciative people spit into our faces in the name of diplomacy and the continued affluence of the few?

“Since 1946, we have insisted upon flip-flopping existing reality, and have even challenged the fates of our own survival!!” Not only have we continually turned the other bloodied cheek to despots, we have also begged for the privilege!

“Screw the Saudis“, and all others who know not the meaning of the words appreciation, friendship and gratitude! And this includes our own home-grown, slithering gaggle of blood-suckers who have forgotten the meaning of the words true patriotism, solidarity, genuine allies, and most of all - our continuing survival! “And for the record, believe it or not, our survival is being fatally challenged, even as we speak!!”

“The next time that these people are in danger of being overrun, I hope that they remember that the middle finger can be flipped in more than one direction!!”

“We Are Currently Plunging Into Hades With Our Eyes Wide Open [In My Humble Opinion]!” And Like It Or Not, We Are Being Offered No Alternative But To Open Up Each And Every Oil Reserve And Potential Well Site In Our Own Country!

We Must Also Set A Reasonable Limit On The Price Of Domestically Produced Gasoline, and Then Embargo All Essential Goods - Manufactured Within Our Country - For Export Overseas, To Those Who Are Now Attempting To Screw Us Out Of Existence!

“If These People Want To Play These Games, Then By Damn, We Had Better Start Playing By Our Rules And Not Theirs! Or have we indeed become paper tigers?” Or Are You Telling Me That The United States, The Bread Basket To The World - With All Of Our Innovation, Genius, and Productivity, Can Not Level This Distorted Playing Field?

And What Was It That Japan Said, In Reference To The United States, In Those Days That Followed “Pearl Harbor?” Let Me Echo Those Words Anew:

“All That We, The Japanese Empire, Have Done Is To Awaken A Sleeping Giant!” And Now The Only Question Left Is: “Are We Really Still Asleep, As Some Of These Foreigners Seem To Think, Or Are We Truly Economically Deceased - And As Goes The Economy, So Goes Our Nation!”

VERITAS (Truth)

Last edited by HARDCORE; 05-17-2008 at 10:06 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links