Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2018, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Question Answered

2-13-2018

Some time back I asked this same question, and it was only a question:

“What Means More To You – Your Nation Or Some Political Party?”

Apparently to some, “And This Is On Both Sides of The Aisle”, the political party is “The Alpha and The Omega” of their existence? “They just can not get it through their heads that they are not gods, nor are either one of them right all of the time!” What is apparent however, and the news will bare this out, is that “Our Nation’s” enemies are lapping up all of this political dissention, the world (those whom we are not supporting outright that is), are just sitting back trying to figure out how they can use all of this tumult to their own advantage, and some of these politicians are just too dumb to see the damage that they are doing to you and “Our Country?”

Once again –“The United States of America” rose to the top by expending its own blood, sweat, tears, toil and fortune - and contrary to the belief that is held by some today – “WE MAY NOT BE IMMORTAL!”

When however, we are forced to contend with politicians (and fools) who think far more of some political faction than they do of “Their Own Nation, And Its Survival”, then “I Thank God” that “Our Founding Fathers and Every American Man and Woman Who Has Ever Sacrificed, And Even Shed Their Blood In Defense of Our Freedoms”, were not of the same pathetic mindset as a few of these current political fools!!

But then, it is only “Your Country and Your Kid’s Heritage” that some of these politicians are trying to screw with - again in my own humble opinion? “BUT ARE YOU LISTENING??”

Hardcore
Old 02-13-2018, 05:42 PM

I'll take my country over any political declaration

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote