The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-25-2002, 09:24 PM

Default Late Christmas wishes

I know that I am probably the last and latest person wishing each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas, but I haven't been on-line for the past several weeks. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and/or friends, but most of all, I hope that each of you took a little time to spend this Christmas with the one person that makes Christmas so special; the Lord Jesus Christ. Without the Christ-child, we wouldn't have Christmas, nor the hope and promise that Christmas represents.

I sincerely hope and pray that you have taken the time to accept the gift that Jesus freely gives to each and every person; the gift of eternal salvation and life in Him. For He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, except by Me."
" For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall be saved."

"And suddenly an Angel appeared saying, "Lo, peace be unto you. For unto you is born this night in Bethlehem a child, who is Christ the Lord. And this may be a sign to you, that you will find the child, lying in a manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes. And suddenly, a host of angels appeared, sing praises unto the Lord and saying Peace, goodwill towards man."
Old 12-26-2002, 11:51 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
I sincerely hope and pray that you have taken the time to accept the gift that Jesus freely gives to each and every person; the gift of eternal salvation and life in Him. For He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life no man come to the father, except by me.

You got a witness. Right here. He found me in deep waters cast His net out and pulled me in. I have walked away from Him but He has never walked away from me. He's always been there calling me home. He's been a friend and a brother to me but most of all my medic. He walks in when everyone else walks out. He has come into places I never should have been and walked me out. Some of the scars I carry are not of my doing. Others are. He is the one that has bound each and every wound. And then forgives me when I wound Him. I can't wait to see Him face to face.

"What a day that will be
when my Jesus I shall see
when I look upon His face
The One who saved
me by His grace
When He takes me
By the hand and leads
me through the promised land
What a day, glorious day that will be..."

Arrow>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2002, 12:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Beautiful Words...little sparrow.

Still, and also a belated Christmas Greeting to everyone aside, I honestly can't say that I'm too overly anxious to meet The Man: "Face to face".

Hey, no disrespect meant whatsoever. I merely believe that good things take time,..and the more time alloted for me for such personally, would be greatly appreciated. Besides, isn't patience (also) a virtue to be admired?

Neil

P.S. In case this one slips by me too,...I hope everyone on this forum has A Happy New Year also.
Old 12-26-2002, 02:57 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Neil

The phrase to me is one of excitement. As in a younger sister away from home in a place not familiar to her watching for her older Brother to come over the horizon to carry her home.

Patience is indeed a virtue and one that I never pray for. The reward of patience comes through many tribulations. They will come quickly enough without me asking for them.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Arrow>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."