The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-17-2003, 11:26 AM

Default American (?) citizens

The Associated Press today reported that at least six (6) people claiming to be Americans and two (2) others claiming to be British were arrested after being involved in guerrilla attacks on coalition forces, which resulted in the deaths of coalition forces. These individuals are amoung several "detainees" taken in recent weeks, which are claiming citizenship of several countries, including Syria, Iran, Jordan, Afgahanistan and other countries.
The question was being raised as to what "legal" rights these individuals have or should have under the American Constitution and Bill of Rights, as well as the "protective rights" of their claimed country of citizenship.
It is this man's opinion that these individuals forfeited any and all "protective rights" upon entering into the conflict inside Iraq and on the side of the terrorists. The question is what do you think ? The press, in its predictable manner, is already publishiing articles stating that the military courts have no jurisdiction over citizens of the US and other countries, regardless of the fact that these individuals murdered US, British and other coalition force members. These individuals are not claiming rights as prisioners of war, but simply that they are citizens of their respective countries exercising their "right" to support the Iraqi people and the "illegally" desposed regime against outside invaders.
When will the circus fold its tents, folks ? Maybe it's time to simply stop taking prisoners and just eliminate the opposition on the field of battle, once and for all !
Personally, I believe these people have forfeited any and all "rights" under our Constitution and any "right" to be returned to their country of "origin".
Your thoughgts on this ??
Old 09-17-2003, 11:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

Hay Sgt_Tropo you got alink on this?
Old 09-17-2003, 01:00 PM
Doc.2/47

It has long been established that anyone without a uniform cannot claim POW status.They are de facto spies or saboteurs.They should have an immediate trial by military tribunal and then-failing extra-ordinary revelations-immediately shot.Their bodies should then be sent back to their countries of origin along with a bill to cover the cost of the proceedings and execution.The body should not be released until this is paid.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Seems to me they are POWs whether they want to admit it or not. As to the Americans, it looks like they have followed in the footsteps of Johnny Walker and if I?m not mistaken; he got 20 years in a federal pen. But in terms of practicality, they should be turned over to the Iraqi authorities for their justice. They fit the definition of foreign terrorists and I?m reasonably certain the Iraqi authorities have a remedy for that particular situation. That would work for me.

Scamp
Old 09-17-2003, 01:22 PM

Default MarineAO

Try this link;
www.houstonchronicle.com and look under world events. The article is titled, "Six guerilla suspects claim to be Americans".
Old 09-17-2003, 01:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Thanks Sgt_Tropo
Old 09-17-2003, 01:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Scamp I like your Idea works for me.
Old 09-17-2003, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Tropo...

If captured murderers are proven to be Fellow American Citizens, I see nothing wrong with hanging ANY Americans taking-up arms against America's Military and America's defenseless and non-combattant men, women and children,...ESPECIALLY DURING WARTIME. Isn't that what The American Constitution so prescribes anyway?. Believe that such is covered under the punishment for TREASON.

Hell,...I personally don't care if America even uses The Syrian, Jordanian, Iranian or Afghani Laws or Constitutions to hang such cowardly bums, as long as such bums get hung. Still, if having my druthers, I would recommend The Saudi route. Beheading just seems so appropriate for people really having never learned to use same sanely, rationally and sensibly. Plus, without a conscience,...isn't such a pathological head worthless anyway? I would think so.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 04:44 PM

These are truly sad days when our own go over to the enemy. I don't know what the mind set is - but there is something really wrong with this picture.

They will fight for these dirt bags and not their own country should mean deportation and loss of citizenship - immediately.
Rats like these don't deserve a home especially when we are paying most of their bills and fighting causes in their behalf.

I know I'm a patriot and would protect this country at all cost and the sooner we shitcan these radicals who would do us all harm for some reason that escapes me at this time is beyond any words I can come up with at time.

They need some old solider's to come back into the service to teach the issues of American pride and virtues. Any more of this shit is going to some major problems within the moral of the troops.

These boys & girls (if applicable) should they be captured they should be debriefed, tried and shot if not deported with no more American Citizenship to be had.

I'm still appauled at the whole issue and its not something we can overlook any further.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-17-2003, 07:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I think the following should apply. Take a well training marksmen, several from this site come to mind...Sid, Col Murph, SS, myself, place them on an elevated position over looking an open desert. Let the traders go two at a time and see how far they can get before a .30 cal round separates there head from the rest of there body.

I would also like to see a trophy system applied here, say a case of your choice barley pop, ice cold of course, for each good shot taken if the target does not reach the two hundred meter mark.

Sound fair?

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!