The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-22-2003, 10:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

sfga & Scout -

Absotootly, that aid and comfort thing has bit us in the butt once too dang often, and anyone who manipulates their "citizenship" ain't no friend of ours...

I gotta think they (i.e. the ones about whom this thread was posted) knew or were betting on exactly the "defense" they are using, which is why I (l'il ole me) have not tossed the Patriot Act out on its scary ear.

I'd even go so far as to submit that at THIS particular point in history, treason is carrying perhaps a far greater moment than it may ever have in the past...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2003, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bingo!!!...BLUEHAWK.

Mike, You nailed-it-ALL for me. In fact, your: "..., treason is carrying perhaps a far greater moment that it may ever have in the past",...is even historically accurate. After all, and no matter the vicious and barbarous scum having dealt with in the past,...such lowlifes on the food chain never actually coweringly targetted defenseless and/or non-combattant men, women and children more so than confronting armed soldiers.

Though, and since most everyone here agrees that merciless murderers should be treated just as mercilessly when captured and you're even historically accurate,...I would still change at least 2 words from your accuracy. They being: "Perhaps" and "May ever have",...since the gutless fanatics we're trying to obliterate nowadays are quite unique by American or Western standards.

Sure, such behavior is and has been common in The Middle East for thousands of years. But, so what. Even captured American Citizen Terrorists should be sent to their Arabic country of choice (naturally in boxes). Whatever, such scum should never have the opportunity normally given humans,...such as clogging-up America's Courts, Jails and Parole Boards.

Whatever, and since NOT some asininely naive politico or diplomat wousse,...I personally believe that an ASPCA confinement would be too good for American Citizens CHOOSING to target and murder Fellow Americans. Besides, the food served at such facilities is infinitely better than such predators deserve. Though, I see nothing wrong using such facility for Euthanasia, even though actually too overly-humane for such scum. Guess I'm turning into a pussycat in my old age?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote