The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-27-2003, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Fact Or Fiction?

Kim Jong Il has got to be as maniacal as Hitler, Stalin and Hussein ever were! And with the (reported?) uncertainty by our own intelligence community as to how many (if any) nuclear devices North Korea is presently holding, the situation is beginning to stink of Iraq right before GWII!

?You do remember Iraq don?t you? How about the African Connection, or even Iran and it?s nuclear aspirations?? And of course, there was always Syria hording WMDs for Saddam!!

Hey, just the rumor of attempted uranium purchases from Africa, may have prompted President Bush to go to war? Of course, we had more than ample justification without nukes or bios, but what the hell, a little frosting on the cake never hurts, right George?

Now we are faced with the fact that Iran is plunging into the ?Valley of Nuclear Death?, and this has prompted great concern again in that region! Of course, the reports on Hussein?s Nuclear and/or Biological capabilities fell a tad short of the mark (at least so far), but hell, the President knows for a fact that Iran is screwing around with the atom. ?No mistakes here, right George??

Of course, the Iranians claim that their forays into ?Nuke Country? are strictly peaceful in nature, where as North Korea makes no bones about their violent intentions!

The dangers faced by our military, however, do not end (unfortunately) with the last shell or shot! The returning veteran must then face off (unarmed this time) against the VA and the government themselves, in an attempt to attain the benefits that he (or she) has earned!

Of course, the President and Congress will never want for health care, and a few of them never spent a day in uniform, or served in a rear area. And as for the Veterans Administration, the lies, deception, and bull shit that I and many others (personally) have seen wield by a ?FEW? within this ?Mega-Billion Dollar Industry? is truly scary! I have run into (at least) a few in my dealings (and I can prove it) who have not been beyond doing anything to advance their careers! Add to this the fact that, out of 100 letters to the every Senator, and 46 to Congressmen, asking for an investigation, ?ONLY ONE SENATOR? even bothered to respond, and that was with a form letter!!

I know that the experimentation issue is a political career buster , this came to me right from the top! But being a liar, a cheat, and a manipulator of the system, it?s rules and its time factors, (political or bureaucratic), if far worse! ?These cowardly actions are indeed soul buster!? For when we all stand naked before the ?MAN? (God), neither earthly rank, station, money or bull shit (lies) will save your asses from the eternal flames! (opinion)

?Who am I talking about here?? Hell, they know who I am talking about, and that is enough ?FOR NOW!!? It must really be difficult to walk around without a conscience, truth or a soul to prove that one is a man?!

As for any cohorts or even clergy being able to extricate the carcass and/or esoteric essence of these creatures from eternal damnation, some of these ministers too (I fear) will be roasting their chestnuts in the kiln right next door!

"And hey, what about the latest?!" According to the media, one of the "Watergate Principals" (MacGrudder) is now claiming, years later, that Nixon Himself ordered the break in (1972)? Naturally, someone here has to be a freeking liar, and one can not help but wonder what truths the future may reveal about some who now (also) handle the truth lightly, both in politics and their related bureaucracies!! (I hope I am there to witness this?)

?WHERE THERE IS NO TRUTH, THERE IS NO HONOR. AND WHERE THERE IS NO HONOR, THERE IS NO SOUL, NOT EVEN IN THE MIGHTY!!? (opinion)

VERITAS