The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-05-2005, 05:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Move America Forward & Talk RadioAre Heading to Baghdad!

Move America Forward & Talk Radio
Are Heading to Baghdad!

To report the good news on Operation Iraqi Freedom
you're not hearing from the old line news media.

Move America Forward is proud to announce that our founding Co-Chairs, The Honorable Howard Kaloogian (R-California, 1994-2000) and Melanie Morgan of San Francisco powerhouse radio station KSFO 560 AM, are leading a contingent of talk radio hosts from throughout the nation to Iraq. The North County Times has more on the trip in their story, "Kaloogian Headed to Iraq."

The mission of the team MAF is leading to Baghdad: to get the news straight from our troops serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom, including the positive developments and successes they are achieving. This is the good news that the old-line liberal news media won't tell you about.

Melanie Morgan

As MAF CO-Chair Melanie Morgan explains, "I've been contacted by so many members of our Armed Forces who say the truth that they witness first-hand every day in Iraq is different from much of what they see reported in the news media. I want to provide a direct and unfiltered forum for these soldiers, Marines, sailors and airmen to tell the American people about the good work they are doing in Iraq."

Howard Kaloogian

"Our troops risk their lives every day so that we may enjoy liberty and peace. Yet, it seems that it makes a better news story to report only on the difficulties and challenges our troops face. It's time we provide an outlet for our brave troops to tell us about some of their accomplishments and the good news coming out of their valiant efforts in Iraq." -- Howard Kaloogian on the importance of this effort by Move America Forward.

Mark Williams

"It's important that we show our fighting men and women as well as the Iraqis that they have our support - despite what they see on CNN - and to provide for them a means by which they can tell the American people about the successes they are achieving in Operation Iraqi Freedom." - Mark Williams, KFBK 1530 Sacramento.

Lt. Col. Buzz Patterson

Move America Forward board member Lt. Col. USAF (Ret.) Buzz Patterson will be part of the delegation to support our troops and report on their story first hand. Patterson held the distinction of carrying the nuclear football (containing the top-secret nuclear codes for our nation) for President Bill Clinton. Patterson is also host of "The Buzz Cut" on the RighTalk Radio Network.

"With the recent onslaught by liberals that Guantanamo Bay is a "gulag," that our military is akin to "Nazis" and America is the "terrorist" nation, the war of our generation hangs in the balance. If we, as a nation, are not forearmed we will lose this war. A just and noble cause will be squandered and the ultimate sacrifices of our patriots will be relegated to political fodder by the Left. Personally, I'm disgusted and angry. I'm going to Baghdad to tell their story, not ours. Our men and women in uniform need a voice..and they're not getting it from corporate mainstream media!" Patterson concluded.

Martha Zoller

Martha Zoller of WDUN 550 AM - Gainesville/Atlanta says she is, "going to Iraq and the Iraqi Freedom theater of operations to find out first hand what our military is doing and to thank soldiers. With an all volunteer force, it is even more important to do what you can to support the troops. My listeners and I have been supporting the war effort since the Attacks on America and this is an opportunity for me to do something for those who do so much to keep us safe here at home.

Michael Graham

Michael Graham of WMAL 630 - Washington, D.C. will provide listeners in our nation's Capitol with complete coverage of the "Truth Tour." Michael will talk to the troops, the generals and the Iraqi people to get the real story. Michael?s Baghdad shows are the highlight of the 630 WMAL Truth Tour, which will also take Michael to the U.S. Army?s Central Command HQ in Tampa and US military bases in Kuwait. This special series of broadcasts starts Friday, July 8th. He says, "I'm going to Iraq to let my 630 WMAL listeners hear directly from the soldiers and Marines themselves. When my listeners are on the phone talking to our heroes in Iraq live on the air--that's when I'll be happy."

__________________________________________________ __

Truth Tour Covered by Fox News - CLICK HERE

Billboard Radio: Defense Department Sponsors More Radio Talk Tours

Newsmax: Talk Show Truth Squad Headed for Baghdad

UPI: Talk radio to report 'the truth' in Iraq

We will begin the trip with a "Thank You BBQ" for the men & women of the armed forces at the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) on Friday, June 8th at their headquarters in Tampa, Florida.

CLICK HERE for LARGER IMAGE of FLIER

CLICK HERE for More Pictures, Video & Audio Files

The following is a broadcast schedule for some of the live reports - each weekday (from CENTCOM Headquarters in Tampa, from Kuwait City, and from Baghdad) (ALL TIMES: PERSIAN GULF / EDT)

Melanie Morgan, KSFO: 3:00 PM ? 7:00 PM / 8:00 AM ? 12:00 PM
Martha Zoller, WDUN: 4:00 PM ? 6:30 PM / 9:00 AM ? 11:30 AM
Michael Graham, WMAL: 4:00 PM ? 6:45 PM / 9:00 AM ? 11:45 AM
Buzz Patterson, RighTalk : 7:00 PM ? 8:00 PM / 12:00 PM ? 1:00 PM
Brad Maaske, KMJ: 10:00 PM ? 12:00 AM / 3:00 PM ? 5:00 PM
Mark Williams, KFBK: 5:00 AM ? 8:00 AM (July 13) / 10:00PM ? 1:00 AM
For a complete day-by-day schedule... CLICK HERE

There will also be call in's with live reports on The Mark Larson Show on KOGO 600 - San Diego, the The Roger Hedgecock Show on KOGO 600 - San Diego, The John Batchelor Show on WABC 770 AM - New York (syndicated nationwide), and The Bruce Jacobs Show on KFYI 550 AM Phoneix.

Call in's will be announced (with scheduled times) on the Sean Hannity Radio Show (syndicated nationally), The Laura Ingraham Show (syndicated nationally), also on the Tammy Bruce Show (nationally syndicated), and The Dennis Prager Show (syndicated nationally).

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2005, 06:25 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Great Idea!

After getting a first-hand report from our pup, and other reports from friends that are still there, I can fully understand why the troops on the ground are looking forward to telling their stories to talk-show folks who will report the truth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-05-2005, 10:11 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

The leftists, no surprise here,have already labled this venture as a propaganda gimmick.

Peace,Griz
Old 07-06-2005, 03:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Of course they are squawking like all hell Griz, more to come, and the volume will really get turned up, big time. There is room for but one boss hog on the propaganda trail and they aren?t about to give up any air time for other information or perspectives.

Like everyone else here, I can tell when people are being led/scripted or are being spontaneous, thus the difference between perspective and propaganda. CNN and their mob give us the tightly scripted talking head that interprets all things under the sun for us. Yawn, I know what they are going to say before they say it, so click goes the remote. On the other hand, unscripted firsthand narratives by the participants are always fascinating and chock full of said and unsaid information. I don?t expect we?ll get a lot of cheer leading but perhaps some reality for a change. So long as it is an unscripted firsthand narrative, I can handle the good news and the bad, big kids do that I reckon. Mindless children need to be spoon fed pre-eaten and digested meals and that is the role of CNN and the like. And they are world class experts at it.

I just finished a ?grad course? in the propaganda crap they (CNN) blasts into Central Europe and all I can report is the US gets a very watered down and diluted version of propaganda crap put on the plate elsewhere. Same deal in Asia. But of course, there is no such thing as CNN bias, right.

Scamp
Old 07-06-2005, 03:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Surprise, surprise, as Gomer used to say. If the leftists like Lard Ass Moore, Albert Franken, and anybody else who thinks he's tall enough to reach the high standard set by "Moving America Forward", let 'em step right up (or left up) and take the tour. Let them see first hand how utterly they will be rejected by our warriors. All these whining losers have to do is volunteer, which apparently is a verb form surgically removed from their lexicon.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."