The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-16-2009, 04:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I guess this is "political"...

So I'd better put it here. You know, I was so disappointed in a bunch of the gaffs in the prior administration. My main ire was directed at the congress who for years told us that you give us a Republican President, we'll get R done. Well....WE gave them their wish and they blew it. Not in homeland security, and not in the wars. I still believe both were good and reasonable, and "cost less" then what this current administration is spending on CRAP! I was almost fooled but right at the end posted that I had made my choice, and reluctantly, it was McCain. Well, I'm less reluctant.

Just today I find that my Iraqi and Afghan Vets need to be watched because they are prime to become "right wing" killers. Well, the bile I've been bringing up and swallowing since coming home from Vietnam has come back up again. I shoud have known it was only a matter of time considering that the idiot in the White House has done nothing but surround himself with old hippies that hated us...Vietnam Veterans. Yep, all those people that hated us, loved the enemy, and loved all the movies and tv shows that portrayed us as "Psyco Vets", (which I am now a proud member), all those people are now our "exhalted leaders". Since the man has taken over and his cronies in the congress....how have veterans benefitted? They haven't. A bunch now have AIDS and HEP C because NOTHING has changed in the VA. Wasn't that a priority? Weren't Vets "on the top of his list"? He's commander-in-chief. Why hasn't anything changed? We have a Dem Pres and Dem Congress. All they have to do is change this and they don't even talk about it. What have they done? Well, THEY were going to CHARGE SERVICE CONNECTED VETERANS FOR TREATMENT OF THEIR DISABILITIES!!!!! I'm not sure how to emphisize that enough. CHARGE US FOR TREATMENT OF OUR DISABILITIES. Thank God the VSO's found out about this CHANGE. I HOPE and pray they keep their eyes on this crowd. Now he is in Mexico graveling, well maybe that's better than BOWING, to the Pres of Mexico saying "HE'S SORRY 90% OF THE GUNS COMING TO HIS COUNTRY ARE FROM AMERICA". What...are you friggin' kidding me!!! That has already been PROVEN A MYTH AND WRONG. So why would he say it???? Ahhh, can you say, "good ol' leftist agenda". Say goodbye to parts of the 2nd Amendment, coming soon to a Federal Government in your neighborhood.

America has been bamboozled again. The nuts are truly in charge of the asylum. I take back everything I ever said about Bush's 8 years and any thoughts I had that we just may be better off with this asshole and his congress. I wash my brain out with soap. I am just SO GLAD Deb and I never had any "chillin's or grandyoungin's" because what they're gonna pay for CRAP for their and their childrens' lives is unreal. There is just so much about this administration and his assholes in congress that is wrong....I just can't list it all. Lord, forgive me for thinking at any time that these people had our best interest at heart. Lord, thank you for showing us the Pendulum swing we needed. Hopefully, Lord, we'll get this fixed in the next 4 years. I am afraid though, Lord, that the damage will now be unfixable.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 06:02 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

We Love you Packy and your Iraqi and Afghan Vets. And all their brother and sisters still serving. Pass it on. Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-16-2009, 06:25 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb This from the Communist News Network CNN

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-16-2009, 06:59 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Ssdd

Old 04-16-2009, 09:07 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Very Poignant Pack, and entirely spot on observations on your behalf, old friend. I share with you, your prayer to our Creator that somehow we will be able to retrieve our beloved America from the tenticles now entangled about Her.
I am also encouraged by your complete honesty regarding Obama/Mccain and I doubt that you are nearly alone with those thoughts-Remember; 67 million,legally or not, voted for this Bozo and 61 million voted against him. How many of the 6 million on his tally are having "buyer`s remorse" is unknown, but I`d venture to guess there are many.
The tax day Tea Parties were a step in the right, no pun intended, direction. Let`s raise the banner and hold Old Glory high and never give an inch. We might can turn this mess around before it`s too late.
God bless our troops!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp dont.bmp (85.0 KB, 3 views)

Peace,Griz
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 AM

Send a message via MSN to siabaa
Default Political Indeed.

SGT Tex

Inheritor of massive debt.
Might be forced to pay for own medical treatment for defending the nation.
Returning wacko from Iraq.
Potential "right wing extremist" due to:
Having a Ron Paul sign and bumper sticker and having served in Iraq twice.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:27 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

One more note, Tom:

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman." --Thomas Paine

Peace,Griz