Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-31-2002, 06:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Its all very intersting

Quote:
[i]
the answer you will get from the republicans you can't blame us it's the liberal doing.
razz
Smoke and mirrors, its a conservative thing.
jane Fonda is a straw man-what you punch when there's no one else to kick--thats why its important for certainsegments of society to keep her around--they love to bring her out and whack her again to show how fcked the liberals are. Gee, I sure hate to break up a good ol HateFest but it IS Christmas, after all
This is all smoke and mirrors to cover the people they don't want to talk about--the Khaki Mafia.
Jane Fonda an her little dog and pony show were all just part of the act.
While she was doing her little thing the REAL traitors were selling the enemy our supplies, including every kinds of ammo. Many of the people doing this were high ranking NCOs and officers, these became known as the Khaki Mafia. You tell me: Army leadership: liberal or conservative?
This went all the way to the top, dozens and dozens of the highest NCOs and some officers, including the first Sgt Maj of the Army, R Wooldridge.
It is a high propability that everuy combat vet here was shot at by some of this ammo--WHY DON'T WE HEAR ABOUT HANOI WOOLDRIDGE?????? or maybe it should be Geneva Wooldridge, where he stored his ill gotten millions.
Yes indeed, plenty of high ranking people wearing our own uniforms sold the enemy our supplies and ammo.
If I had any hatred left, I'd save it for these filth, but life's too short to worry about stuff that happened 30+ years ago..
Hey there Christian Conservatives--what would Christ do about Jane Fonda? Seemed to me there was a story about casting the first stone that you might get from some godly man among you if there is such a thing. I know there's some among you who lay claim to a certain amount of tolerance and forgiveness but I haven't seen it yet

James
Old 12-31-2002, 06:29 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default I am a Grudge carrier

Two people I have a grudge against are Hanoi Jane and a Major Brown who served as S-3 of the 5th bn 42 FA in 1970 Viet Nam. I would cap either one of them if they crossed my path. "Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord". PHOs corollary " Retribution is a mortal thing"
Old 12-31-2002, 07:34 AM

Let her prance around..nobody listens to her anymore..she's not even classified as a celebrity anymore..just a hollow icon. Waste to time to get exercised about her.
Old 12-31-2002, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default soften the heart...

...and the mind will follow...

...she doesn't have world peace on her mind, anymore then I have becoming the Pope...

...I say, due to not being there, and this has weighed heavy on my mind since I was a child, That "IF" she did what they say she "did", which was turn over the "SSN's" of American POW's while they, the (POW's) were trying to get any type of "word" to their families that they were at least "alive", and by doing so caused the mistreatment, and torture of any, and all of many others, then she is a TRAITOR,,...NO IF'S, AN'S, OR'S ABOUT IT...

...In my mind, she, and a few select others by their "presence with intentions" got more of our men killed by her ultimate backstab to our Nation...

...I don't know what year it was, I don't know what day it was, but I believe her actions, for which she should still be held accountable for, caused many others that "were on the fence" at the time for support of our troops to jump on the "bandwagon" for "peace" without knowing the consequences of undermining our Nations effort to help save another Nation, she is the poster child for the deaths of many an American serviceman, and the hidious treatment that our men suffered while in captivity after her charades...

...James, how can you say "forget about her" !!!... there are thousands of families that still "want", and "wait" for the message of safety of their missing loved ones, and for many now, that message's flicker of hope is dwindling day, by day...

...Maybe the "truth" will never come to light for the American public in regards to what really happened in that POW "receiving" line, but pictures do tell that she "WAS" there sitting on that AA gun, so in my mind, their is not one shread of forgivness in my heart for whatever happens to her...

...Her "past" should NEVER be forgotten as it altered the furtures of many more with her TREASON...

...JUST ONE AMERICAN'S VIEWPOINT...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 11:29 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default No Surprises..

Nothing new here.It would not shock me to see her engaged in a Lewinskiesque performance with Saddam on his flying carpet,cruising high above Bagdahd and flying a PRK flag.James is right in one aspect-she`s a tired old broad who`s ruined her own life with what she did in North Vietnam..We`ve got some new fish to fry:Sen.Patty Murray D.,Wa. might be a good place to start.And what`s up with Sean Penn and his Tinseltown ilk?How about Alec Baldwin,who swore he`d move out of the USA if Dubya were elected president-Still here raking in the big American $$$$.Ah,HELL! This is fruitless!

Peace,Griz
Old 12-31-2002, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have been posting the articles I find about Washington's "mom in tennis shoes" on the Liberty Files and will continue to do so.

Joy
Old 12-31-2002, 05:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Poor Jane

She still doesn't know she is an American. I can hear her now if some of those terrorists decide to cap her, "You can't hurt me, I'm a star!" "No,"says Omar the terrorist, "you are just another feelthy American."
Old 01-02-2003, 03:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to masher51
Default Old Jane

I sort of agree to let Old Hanoi Jane just be a has been who has to live with her miserable self! The way I see it we have had too many traitors in the recent past and that includes our loveable
last president!
Old 01-02-2003, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

At a time I reckoned Jane was a gullible, foolish spoiled brat and dumb as a box of doorknobs. Her latest adventure has me thinking that she is a certifiable nut case with a death wish. If she gets mixed in the wrong dynamics over there someone is likely to cap her empty head and think nothing of it.

Scamp