The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-23-2002, 05:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 'Hanoi Jane' Goes to Jerusalem

Anti-American actress Jane Fonda visited Israel last week, the guest of a left-wing "peace" group called Women in Black. In Jewish World Review, Nadia Matar, who heads a right-wing group called Women in Green, describes a hilarious encounter with "Hanoi Jane" at a Jerusalem restaurant:

Fonda's fancy minibus arrives and out jumps her PR flack. She proceeds to rudely bark instructions at the journalists.

"Listen fellows, Jane Fonda is just arriving from Jordan where she got a royal treatment. You are allowed to film her but don't you dare ask her any questions. She should not feel your presence. Everybody should stay quiet and distanced and respect her privacy. And I repeat--don't talk to her, don't ask her any questions!"

But the Women in Green heckled Fonda: "Hanoi Jane! Hanoi Jane! You are an American traitor! How many Americans were killed because of you? You are an American traitor and you came to Israel as a guest of Peace Now, Israeli traitors. You constantly identify with the enemies of the Western world. Once it was in Vietnam where you identified with those who murder Americans and now you came to identify with those Arabs who murder Jews. Go home! Shame on you! Shame!"

Since Fonda wasn't answering questions, the journalists interviewed the Women in Green instead. " Part of the interview is eventually broadcast worldwide. After its airing, our group was bombarded with hundreds of e-mails from people thanking us for what we did. Among them, are folks who had loved ones killed in Vietnam and who still do not forgive Fonda."
Old 12-23-2002, 06:16 PM

Don't Israel have enough problems,one thing about her going to Israel if she try's the same sh!t over there she'll go to jail.
razz
Old 12-29-2002, 11:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razz

You being a leberal and all, I thought you'd be defending her right to freedom of speech, especially her being a leberal and all. Just thought I'd axe.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 12:08 PM

ss you got to be out of your every loving mind wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire I'm a liberal yes but I love my country she ant no liberal shes a turn coat.
razz
Old 12-29-2002, 04:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Hey Guys!

You can be a liberal and patriotic! You can be a conservative and very patriotic!
But, a traitor is not a patriot! Hanoi Jane is not a patriot. Her political philosophy overrules her national loyality and that's the difference.

Keith
Old 12-30-2002, 02:17 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink Jane

I think it would be kind of neat for Jane to sit behind an AA gun in a Palestine area. Sort of , ?for old times sake". I?d like to see a video of her doing it. A video taking from an Apache chopper just as the Israeli pilot was about to let loose a Hell-Fire at the target. Just the thought gives me a warm and mellow feeling.
Hell, I?d send that man a metal or two. Buy him a drink if I had the chance.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 12-30-2002, 04:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default razz

just kiddin! I know she's a traitor, and lower than pond scum. A pox on her and on Ted.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-30-2002, 05:16 AM

JF isn't a person I will recognize. And to give her any media attention after what she did is beyond me.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-30-2002, 06:16 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default let it go

isn't it about time all you guys you stopped beating on this poor old woman? This is all Ancient History now and youre still living and hating in it. Definitely ungentlemanlike if that means anything any more
If she's doing something illegal call a cop.
If not talk, try talking about something important and relevant to the 21st century,for instance the way the Republicans have pushed the deficit WAY back up to triple digits after starting from a surplus. They havent balanced a budget since Ike and won't do it in the next 2 years even with all the houses of Congress and the Presidency too

James
Old 12-30-2002, 09:23 AM

James it's more fun to play the blame game as long as they can blame someone else,Myself I don't talk about her nor will say her name or write it.
the answer you will get from the republicans you can't blame us it's the liberal doing.
razz