Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2002, 12:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 
Default Just wanting

to let you all know..
I did it I made it throw christmas..I cryed alot..
Dad said a special pray for me and my baby(name john) it went like this
God you have a special little boy in heave with you.. We ask you take care john for us till its time for us to come home to you.. Then we can all see him and take care of him together..
Thank you
We all love you and him with all our hearts and sould.. God Bless,
amen.. yes i cryed some more okay everyone cryed..

Now i have a story to tell you
but first i am going to tell you who everyone is so you all might not get confused..
john allen = my baby
john = father of my baby
dolten = johns 3 year old son (which is the apple of my eye)

Dolten heard me and john and his mom talkin about our child we lost..
After I went home Dolten asked john about it.. John don't believe in lieing to his son.. So he told him he had a brother in heavin..
Dolten wanted to drive to heave to see his brother.. Well we talked to him and now he understands that we can't just drive to heave.. So Christmas eve nite Dolten went and got one of his trucks and put it under the Christmas tree..He had his grandma put a note on it.. This is for Santa to take to heave for John Allen to play with till we get there and can play with him
love
Dolten..
He is such a sweet kid.. I love him as if he was mine.. He is the one who has helped me the most and has kept me going..
I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you all.. I just found it over whelming a 3 year old kid could think of such a sweet thing..
And once again Thanks to all you.. You have helped me throw the hardest time of my life..You can't start to understand what you all mean to me
love you all
Your friend and God Bless,
Tina
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2002, 01:05 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Tina

If you ever take anything that I have to say to heart,let this be one of them,K?..It`s perfectly alright to cry.God gave us tears for a reason..so they could help us wash away our sorrow.I am just beginning to learn how very important it is to grieve the loss of a loved one.For you not to cry and grieve NOW would proove to be very painful later on down the line.May God be with you and Bless your little John and daddy John and little Dolton.It`ll all be OK..Love to you,Sweet Tina

Peace,Griz
Old 12-27-2002, 04:35 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Tina...You and yours are in our prayers.

Travis

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 12-27-2002, 04:49 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Tina,
"I hope you don't mind me sharing this with you all?" Huh? What a pleasure it is to hear such a loving story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure that I'm speaking for all of us. It's a pleasure to have you with us and may God always bless you and yours as you have us.
Old 12-27-2002, 05:31 AM

Tina, that was a beautiful story. Children are so innocent, honest and accepting. They see an uncomplicated world were everything seems to be right. Me and mine will say a prayer for you and yours. Be well.
Old 12-27-2002, 05:46 AM

God Bless you Tina! Trust me, it will get better. What a sweet angel God gave you to help you through this.
When my kids were little- the only time I could relax if I went out somewhere, was if they were with their grandparents. Think of how well your baby is being taken care of. It's a thought.
Take it easy. Cry alot if you feel like it.

Old 12-27-2002, 06:10 AM

Tina,

I regret your loss and offer hope that things will get better. The pain you and your family are suffering seems as though it will never go away. My Cousin and his wife lost a little boy (3 months old) and we went to the funeral - my wife cried so that I had to take her out.

It's a sad day when children don't get the opportunity to grow up and have a family of their own. Somehow I feel your child left you because it was his time. We don't understand that or the reason for that but later we will all meet again and the purpose will be made clear. I too have many questions I would like answered when my time comes.

I have cried for lost relatives and friends. I've seen this so often that I wish I could be somewhere else. But I've been there for them (and others) if not just to be there so they could vent out their frustrations and grief to someone. It's the most hopeless feeling I can relate to. To take away their pain (if I only could) to say to them I understand what you are going through (if I really thought I could), the idea that we are invincible quickly goes away with the passing of each loved one we loose.

God gave you a gift if only for a short time. Let us not judge the reasons for his passing but reflect on the moments you shared together and the Love you exchanged.

From my family to yours we send our respects.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 12-27-2002, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Tina.....

Loosing a child reverses the natural order of things and it is the hardest thing you will ever go through in your entire life. And I believe I?m fully qualified to share this first- hand knowledge with you. You don?t see it now and probably can?t share my vision but I absolutely guarantee that sometime from now you will arrive at a place where a little visitor comes calling quite unexpectedly from time-to-time to share your mortal existence for a little bit. That?ll make you smile for sure and then you?ll arrive at a new plane of understanding and recognize that the pain comes with a promise, believe me.

As I know it to be, you have to keep your faith, pay attention, be receptive and just let it happen.

Fair seas and best wishes, Bill
Old 12-27-2002, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom then should I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life -- of whom should I be afraid." Psalm 27:1 - 2

You can always talk to God, He always listens and provides us with strength. God can provide you with the strength to come through this.

Pray for you everyday!

Keith
Old 12-27-2002, 09:51 AM

Scamp,

That was very well said and I must say I'm quite proud of the way you told it. Good Job.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"