The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2021, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Who Knows

8-27-2021

“Who can say for sure what lies in any man (or woman’s) future, as life is indeed a crap-shoot?” And yes, and as time’s passage will surely attest, success and life’s pursuits, often determine at least a portion of the direction, and the outcome, of what some like to erroneously refer to as fate, “And More Is The Shame!”

For anyone who has ever lived, can espouse this erroneous crap that every man’s (so=called) destiny resides firmly and only, within one’s own, hot little hands, but does it really? And although I firmly agree that talent, education, upbringing, nutrition, and even personal drive as well, play no small part in success - I also believe that there are numerous other factors that contribute, if not dictate to, what will be and what will not be!

And a few of these things are genuinely beyond the grasp, or the control, of the individual himself – like it or not?

“And once again – and this too I firmly and adamantly believe” -

“And after all is said and done, all that any of us can ever do in life, is to hang tough, never give up, never say die, never admit defeat and forever give the very best that any of us can ever muster-up!”

“But Most Of All” –We Have To Just Keep On Trudging Straight Ahead!

Hardcore