The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2021, 03:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy All Gone - Maybe

10-10-2021

Have you ever taken the time, really taken the time, to think back over your life and remember (truly remember) all of those people and events that have shaped your existence in one way or another! We are all a product of circumstance you know and everything that has come to pass has affected the world to one extent or another – accept it or not?

And in this respect, one has to ponder back over the multitudes of beings that we have all known – some good, some bad and others who were just there – “and little more?”

But are any of these people truly gone – I mean after all, it is rare indeed to find any person that we have encountered in life who has not affected us in one way or another – and not all in a positive fashion (unfortunately)?

“But to Hell with those people and things that have caused us grief and pain!” Rather, focus upon those who have left a pleasant memory, a passing smile, or even a chuckle of delight – for these are the memories that we will cherish throughout our lives, and maybe even beyond that? The people who went out of their way to be helpful or creative, when it would have been just as easy to be a bastard or a bitter dregs!

“So celebrate the positive, the creative, and the beautiful in mind and spirit – because in reality, these are the people, the incidents, and the things that really count in the end –
Are They Not!!”

Hardcore
Old 10-10-2021, 05:32 PM

Post Yes I have

I think back about all my relations and the sacrifice's they made for me and America.
My relatives were immigrants from France, Italy and Sweden and they all fought
in the wars for the United States of America.
-
My Brother and my school Bud's are gone from NAM and I met their parents and was asked if was worth it? I had to say they died for their country but we all know better.
-
I was blessed shot only once and carry baggage of which will not go away.
-
Life is a 1x event loosing it so early is heart breaking. My brother died for AO.
-
I carry baggage like so many before me. All my relatives fought to this country. Which may not say much to many - but they are my hero's how many do you have?
-
I'm tired of loosing our young kids in these no win battles. The US majority wouldn't put a uniform on. Ask Trump!
-
Those who've served and those that died - deserve better. War's suck - people die and many are wounded who carry those scars all their lives.
-
Respect for the injured and the fallen should always be present to do otherwise shows your disrespect and not worthy of your attention.
-
I'm 75+ now and I will not tolerate much more of these issues. You stand up for them or get your ass out of the US and let us move along. I'm tired of the SOB's who cry for the losses of which none of them would serve.
-
The message is - we have but one Country if you don't like it - get the hell out of the US - as we never say never. We don't need back stabbers or so called we told you so - in our lives.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote