The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Branch Posts > Marines

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2003, 09:41 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Talking Just for shits and giggles

What was the one funnest thing that happened to you or in your plt. in Boot Camp?

Mine was in formming phase intinal hygene inspection. The D.I.'s had us all neked standing on our footlockers at attention. When I hear "OH MY GOD look at all that dick cheese"! Pvt do you ever clean that thing? I suggest that you get in that shower and wash that thing! Next thing there is a pvt. with a D.I. dead on his ass runnin for the shower. We hear the water come on and the D.I. shouts "Do you expect to clean that w/out soap and towel? The pvt starts back to his footlocker for the soap n towel. Now imagine highly polished deck and wet shower shoes the pvt is haulin ass turnes the corner right in front of me and then hit the deck so hard and fast that the noise of it just stops every thing you could head a pin drop. Worst thing though his shower shoe flys off, hits the pvt. right next to me, square in his face. That was it. This Pvt bust out laughing, could not stop my self. Got my first but not last ass-chewin that day.
Sponsored Links