The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-04-2021, 10:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question The Real Problem

9-4-2021

When will these people stop beating around the bush and snipping around the edges? Now I am in no way suggesting that any one political faction should and must wield absolute power or control, but rather, what I am saying is that these astute individuals do not even seem to know their asses from a hole in the ground, or that they are merely puppets on a string when it comes to performing their sacred duties. In short, when their party leaders say jump – their only response is – “HOW HIGH?”

Don’t these people have a mind of their own, and for that matter, are they not elected to enact legislation that is in “The Public’s Good” – and not their own personal agenda, or at their political party’s vested demands? Or have “We the People” truly taking a back seat to the orders and demands of a truly scant few - ‘Political Ramrods?”

Hardcore
Old 09-05-2021, 06:11 AM

Thumbs up Yep M.O.T.S - everyday

HC - One again you hit the nail on the head. The two party system can't work together and haven't in many years.
Only around re-election time's - do they talk to their people and tell them they are working hard for them.
-
In reality they are lap dogs for their party leaders. Not the People.
-
They gather around their leader's all waiting for a snack or a pat on the head.
-
To do otherwise will cost them their future positions in politics back home.
-
The old wood sentiment is - the party comes first - people later - which is always in play.
-
The Left and the Right need to be lined up and all slapped to sleep at least once a day for several hours I'd say!
-
After a good tongue lashing they all line up like nodding head dolls when their leaders make suggestions.
-
Any and all glory must go to their leaders - the rest are a bunch of lap dogs waiting to be pet!
-
They carry the message of the President only so far - and then go back home with a whole new story about
how they are fighting for their people.
-
It's been like this for as long as I can remember. If the majority votes for it - it passes -otherwise it
eventually chopped up - so that one side - or the other - can take all the credit for its passing or failure.
-
It's always about them & their party leaders - its never about the people - or their issues.
-
Boats

NOTE: MOTS - more of the same (I should include BS which we all know by now).

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote