The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2021, 12:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Sitting Out Life

10-17-2021

Although I have little use for those damn fools who go through life trying (in one way or another) to get the upper hand on their peers, I find it even harder to digest the actions (or lack of) of those fools who just sit around on their duffs, chewing up one day after another and never even trying to utilize those natural skills that they do possess!

‘Granted’, and contrary to any philosophical ideal, or even what some may want us all to believe, not everyone is truly equal in all things? In one way or another, each and every one of us is different and unique! No man (or woman) after all, is ever valueless or without merit, unless they want to be! And contrary again to what some within our species would have us all believe, we are truly all equal, and not the predetermined creatures (that unfortunately) some of those in power would like to keep us believing! And is this not how a few muckrakers and egoists throughout world history have gained and maintained power and control – by making the rest of our populous believe that they alone - are “The Alpha and The Omega” of all human existence?

So do tell me again: “Just why is it that no matter how hard a few men and women of true vision try to set this race of ours back upon an even keel, or attempt to at least express our own personal prospective and opinions, there are, and probably always will be, those out there who attempt to gain an unfair advantage, be it through wealth, or even force of arms?” And rather than sharing their knowledge, their experience, their perceptions, or even their intellect with their fellows, they would much rather subjugate, in one fashion or another, those who share this planet with them? “And So, At Least In My Own Personal Opinion - It Is?”

Hardcore