Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-08-2006, 05:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi killed in air raid

AP - 12 minutes ago

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the al-Qaida leader in Iraq who waged a bloody campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings of hostages, has been killed in a precision airstrike, U.S. and Iraqi officials said Thursday. It was a long-sought victory in the war in Iraq.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:16 AM

That's a real shame - Let's get the rest of them and get the hell out of there. Osama were going to get you - its just a matter of time.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Have talked with a few people around work today about this, and I work in a Naval Hospital, and when I say "hey, did you hear, Al-Zarqawi is dead!", I have gotten, as the top response, "Who?" I find this sad.

What I don't find sad is that he and 6 or 7 of his murderous thugs are now lineing up to meet the 70+ Virginians! Hope Washington is first and my relatives are right behind him. I know my Daddy will be getting his shots in!

This is truly fantastic news and Boats, your right, only a matter of time before Osama takes the eternal dirt nap!

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 06-08-2006, 07:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Put his head on a stick in some town square
Old 06-08-2006, 07:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sloopy seconds and no happyness in Hollywood today. The draggon doesn't always win, dispite what the MSM trys to pull off. So sad, their main man gone.

Scamp
Old 06-08-2006, 07:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just read where Berg's father, Berg was beheaded by Zarqawi, is not rejoicing in the death of his son's murderer and blames the President. He is actually on the side of those who murdered his son. Geeze...where do we get people like this.

Scamp...your right. In certain circles in this country, it's a day of mourning and Berg's daddy....who's runnin' for office, is one of them.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 06-08-2006, 09:01 AM

How quick people forget those who were killed or injured by this group. As fo the parent - he's not playing with a full deck. I wonder who turned him in for the money. Last I heard they got a tip and US went in and took him out. That person or person's will be leaving the country for sure.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-08-2006, 09:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Good for our side for a change. Now it's time to get Bin Ladden, and the rest of cronies. Maybe we can get this thing over with.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).