The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2018, 11:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Slight Of Hand

5-17-2018

Are things always what they appear to be – especially within government? Or are we often told only what is politically convenient? In my opinion, it all boils down to but a single parameter – either we are all Americans, or we are not? And Face It Or Not, people with different attitudes, ideas, and even points of view, are often vilified - even here within the greatest and most accepting of all melting pots!

Of course, I fully realize that tolerance - be it religious, political, or even one’s life-style, is what makes our country what it is, but I still take great exception to those who are welcomed into our midst, and then almost immediately set about the task of trying to transform us into the failed ideology that they left in their wake!

Granted, “Different Strokes, For Different Folks”, is what has made us what we are, but where is the line drawn between acceptance and perversion? And when those in politics lead by bad, or even totally vested or perverted example, who then is there left to contest or protest this system- eroding slight of hand?

In my opinion – Nothing must ever be allowed to circumvent or override “The Will or The Common Good of The People Themselves” and no amount of Political Slight of Hand - Or Even The Totally Vested Ideology Of Some In Politics, must ever be permitted to take the place of “Those Founding Documents - Upon Which Our Magnificent Nation Was Founded!!”

Hardcore
Old 05-17-2018, 04:05 PM

Arrow

HC

I totally agree but the original Founding Documents have been skewed by the years of political change. Yes I agree the basic foundation should be upheld but the rule of law as it progressed over the years - has been altered in accordance to the rule of law by those elected into office over many decades of succession in congress.

We the people are partially at fault for those changes in the rule of law based on our election processes and those who run for office are controlled by the lifer's who remain in year after year.

The good of the people has been ruled by the leadership term after term. I would have thought the Superior Court would have challenged some of these alterations to ensure they are within the Constitutional Guidelines. Here again I'm not sure how this has taken place but I do agree the good of the people doesn't seem to be the most important issue of the day for some time.

We the People have to put the right folks in office to make changes to the current decision making process. These people have to protect our civil liberties in such a way that there can be no mistake that the good of people come first not the external issues that project political gains for the rich and powerful. This will take time to correct itself and may be many years before it can correct itself. Only we the people can make that happen.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote