The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Which Secretary Worst???

Which Secretary Worst???

Typically and obediently doing or saying SOLELY what ones king, dictator or political master so desires aside, should any stupidly believe Secretary of State John Fitzgerald Kennedy when asininely (quite pompously also) stating that: "Climate Change" or "Global Warming" is much more dangerous to The American People than Radically-Fanatical Islamic Terrorism?

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, and if that's not silly enough or intelligence insulting enough and strangely makes puppets Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid come across as: "Rocket Scientists" in comparison, just ask yourselves the following also.

Was obviously more cavalierly inept about Americans Slaughtered at Benghazi or: "What difference does it make" Madam Hillary Rodham Clinton much worse or even more dangerous when she too was just another inept Secretary of State, previously?

I personally think both are Tied for Worst in malfeasance, deceptiveness, ineptness (plus covering-up party & boss duplicity also), and NOT doing what best for We Americans.

Besides, and on all that much to do about: "Climate Change" nonsense,...think about this.

It is well known and documented that The World has already had 3 Ice Ages followed by 3 Global Warmings,...LONG BEFORE anyone ever even heard about chlorofluorocarbons.

Therefore the American People must wisely learn to destinguish between TRUE science and quite purposeful Political BULL, meant solely to ENRICH A FEW.

Stupidly believing Purposeful Deceivers about Dems': "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" BULL...could prove VERY COSTLY for MOST Americans & EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE for some already QUITE WEALTHY leaders and their many other affiliated and ALSO GREATLY profitting: "Fat Cat Supporter$".

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 02-19-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2014, 10:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brother Neil,

I am doing my best to interpret your post accurately....

...but having some difficulty.

When, exactly, was John Fitzgerald Kennedy Secretary of State?

I agree that global warming has been occurring in 12,000 cycles for MILLIONS of years.

The point is, that if the CO2 level reaches a certain percentage, IT WILL NOT BE REVERSEABLE. WE CANNOT FIX IT AT THAT POINT.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S MAN-MADE OR NOT.

IF WE DON'T FIX IT, WE WILL CEASE TO EXIST.

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

Rigger Steve

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 02-20-2014, 05:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks for correcting my BIG typo.
That other Feeble & Pathetic Secretary of State should've been JFKERRY.

Whatever, you should UNDERSTAND that only ones whom can supposedly: "FIX", change or even modify entire world's climate, weather and such are in science fiction movies or in heaven (greatly profitting from the impossible Obama, Gore & other cultists excluded).

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 02-20-2014 at 06:07 PM. Reason: corrections & additions
Old 02-23-2014, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Rigger,
After giving your: "IF YOU DON'T FIX IT WE WILL CEASE TO EXIST" & "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT" question some serious thought, I believe that you and all others (duped scientists inclusive) taken-in by and pontificatingly-echoing Al Gore'$ quite purpo$eful contention$ should realize and UNDERSTAND some realities for-a-change.

I and many others (many scientists also) realize and know-full-well that Mother Nature, Climate and Weather Patterns (ice ages inclusive) cannot be altered, changed or FIXED by one iota,...even if all homes, vehicles, industries and power plants were heated and powered by windmills and solar panels.

Even presidents, emperors or Secretaries of State cannot change the aforementioned reality.

Neither can those always greatly profitting from absurd political dictates deny the following.

Only a few volcanic eruptions (and there are over 100 polluting volcanic eruptions yearly) foul earth's air and atmosphere MORE than any yearly: "MAN MADE" pollution ever will.

I don't know how many UNDERwater, sea or ocean eruptions there are spewing forth methane, and God Only knows what other deadly pollutants produced by Mother Nature.

Neil
Old 02-25-2014, 07:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

For those still suckered by falacy that burning oil and coal fuels cause global warming or climate change and can be FIXED by giving Big Brother More Taxes and by solely using solar and windmills instead,...also think about this.

The Hundred or so UNCONTROLLABLE yearly earth polluting volcanic eruptions aside, don't the Multitude of vast yearly UNCONTROLLABLE forest fires worldwide ALSO make the dictatorially absurd controlling of oil and coal burning and usage by people of earth, pretty-much irrelevant and insignificant?

I certainly think so.

Neil
Old 02-26-2014, 08:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Believe or not, there is a worse SecDef than Leon Panetta! Chuckie Hagel has surpassed Panetta as the most incompetent one yet, joining a Cabinet of other dolts.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-26-2014, 04:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welcome back, SuperS.

It was getting lonely around here exposing and low-rating Administration "DOLTS" all by myself.

Neil