The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2005, 11:18 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 

Bob
Now that's a good one, but seems to me that you were just trying to make a short cut to the final product. Besides if they had sold the chickens that way, the buying public could see what they were getting.

When I told the guy at the sick bay what had happened, he said you stupid sh%$, why didn't you use a square knot, it wouldn't have sliped and I wouldn't be putting this groin support on. But he did say that it was a very lovely color of blue.

Let me buy you a drink, then I am going outside and find out why there are no women coming in here.

Any day above ground is a good day
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2005, 07:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to airforcegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to airforcegrrl

Sorry about my tardiness lads. Got tied up with this weekends festivities as well as house cleaning I see there has been a lot of chicken talk and wrangling, just make sure you guys aren't doing those things in here. I swear I can't be leaving you guys alone for an instant before you have some half baked (half baked more like not baked at all at times) idea involving poultry and rubber. ANd what's up with this talk about feather pulling? I swear you guys need a good chick on two long legs, not skinny little orange ones.

In other news, there was talk about me being a red head or something? Not sure what that's all about. There used to a pict of me in the gallery i'll have to see if it's still there or not, but i'm a brunette with brown eyes. Full of shit too some say

Insanities Plea
Old 09-06-2005, 07:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

AFG , Thank you for stopping by , it's always a pleasure to see you. Please forgive my two SICK PUPPIES , I believe they were hurt real bad in some military conflict and have never really recovered. May I get you a glass of wine ?
Old 09-06-2005, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

AFG
Watch out for the Head Pubah (Chicken-Chokin-John) His main objective is to get you drunk and do unmentionable things..........
Can I get you a triple scotch with a bourban chaser
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-06-2005, 09:59 AM

I understand that whole not quite the same thing. Have a few friends that have some issues with things currently as they are. Course the rest of us are just insane naturally. (did i mention i have papers too? pedigree psycho that's me ) Any way as long as it's all in good fun, hate to see you guys injurying your, in some cases, old selves. ever see an old guy with a busted hip chasing after skirts? it's funny as hell to watch. specially from my vantage point, at the other end of the bar with a baseball bat.

Insanities Plea
Old 09-06-2005, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default No lck

Well Bob I stood out side all weekend, even walked up the street in my quest to find out why no ladies came in to this fine drinking establishment. did you know that there is an alley up the street where there are bunch of two legged chickens, eating brownies, and wispering pom-pom GI. Not real sure what that means but does have a vage ring to it. Any way as I was coming back I saw this lass that was giving LT. a hand shave, enter the bar. When I entered I had a hard time focusing because it's so dark in here. I finaly saw her standing at the end of the bar. I could tell she was a fine Iris Lass, so I approached her thinking I would invite her to a chicken dinner. As I got close, she pulls out this big Bat! she didn't say anything but my trainning and experence told me she doesn't like chicken. If you know this young lady mabe you could introduce her to me , and we could all have a round of Mr. Brennans fine Irish Whiskey. Mean while I'll just set here and dream about the old sod and all them chickens running around. By the way do you know where I can get a TV cheep?

Any day above ground is a good day
Old 09-07-2005, 05:45 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Parking the still gas leaking Harley. , the well rested biker walks into the bar. Never has he seen so many chickens in a bar. Some have pieces of rubber tied to them and several seem to have had their head smashed in a drawer and a few larger birds are having a cigarette. Slowly backing out of the bar he notices what appears to be a witch clubbing some old guy with a broken hip. Crown for all he yells as he speeds away !
Old 09-07-2005, 06:05 AM

Talking

Witch? Me? Never. (big grin)

Insanities Plea
Old 09-07-2005, 04:37 PM

I think some of you guys really need some women in here, just to save you from yourselves and doing evil things with poor poultry. Can I please have a Tall rum & diet with lime? I need a drink to deal with all this crap going on in the news. Hope everyone is doing fine. Hooah!

Old 09-07-2005, 05:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

hey Nang , long time no see. Hope all is well. It 's just living going on as some wise person once told me. Keep movin , girl ! Crown for all !